Chocolate Diesel

• Thread starter Teddy KGB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Shit looks dank!! Does it have a chocolate smell or diesel or combo?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Pretty

That weed looks impressive, I am a sucker for anything purple and frosty. I am curious what the taste/buzz is like

mal

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

The smell is fuel /pine with some skunky/vanilla undertones. Nothing chocolatey about her. Taste is very similar , but more vanilla on the exhale. The buzz on this one is excellent. Close to 50/50 on the indy/sat influence , but it's right in your face instant from the first exhale. Makes my forehead sweat & gives me that warm sensation of a killer buzz. This one has left more than one smoker sitting on the couch in an incoherrent daze. The crash is kinda hard after a couple of hours & munchies will definitely be necessary. One of my favorite smokes for movies or a relaxing evening.

JAWS

JAWS

hey teddy:RastaBong:
thats a very nice plant and im glad there are some pics around on this strain..

no disrespect intended at all but i sure hope not all plants from seed look like that in the way of BUDDAGE, that plant dont look like its going to yield very much at all....is this a typical trait of this STRAIN?????...

if so i may have to pull her from my next grow line up...
very nice bro:RastaBong:

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Thanks folks ! Jaws , no disrespect taken bro. That was 2 of the 4 branches from this plant stuck in a vase for pics. You can see the top of the vase in the first pic if you look close. I had already chopped it down & then decided it was picture worthy. It is not the greatest yilder , but is not my worst either. This plant was about 2.5 feet tall & pruned to 4 branches. It was one of 16 stuck in my little experimental cabinet along with 15 other small girls. It will probably yield an ounce & a half. 16 girls in tubs under a 600 watter. 9 different strains . Just needed some holiday stash & the main room was being remodeled when I threw these in the cabinet.

JAWS

JAWS

hey TEDDY:coffee:coffee
ahh man im so glad you said that because ive been wanting to run these CD seeds for awhile and was not liking what i was seeing in the bud deparment..

going to go ahead and run mine along side the CHOCOLATE RAIN seeds i have, and maybe throw in the CHOCOLOPE just for shits and grins...
thanks bro:coffee

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Biggs , these were old Cbay seeds from 2003-2004. The scamming crackhead that made them went by the nick of Santasmoke. I have a few Chocolate Diesel x Sour Diesel seeds I made last year & maybe we'll find a good male in there for a BX.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My Teddy cut is finally going strong, and I wanted to pop in and say that she seems to be VERY resistant to powdery mildew and other ills. Stretchy woman, but strong.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the real deal!

Jaws, You might not want to cut that from your line up so quick..That is the real deal there...work with it abit, see what she likes! I remember those very well! Killer there! Thank You for showing her Teddy! Candy! monkey5

TortureKill

TortureKill

This strain is a real beauty! I can only imagine the smells and tastes coming off that girl. I have some chocolate thai seeds to run in the spring im stoked. Thanks for sharing teddy, great work bro.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Who made the chocolate diesel, and why am I just now spotting it? this strain looks and sounds like the bomb! Id love to get this one in to check out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom