Chocolate Hashberry CBD Phenohunt, looking for best female and male for F² seeds

• Thread starter Buzzy12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Hey y'all,

This is a phenohunt I started germinating the seeds on 12/7/23. Purple Caper is the breeder of this strain.

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 2

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 3

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 4

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 5

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 6

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 7

Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 8

End of the 4 week veg cycle
Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 9

Defoliated them on 1/22/24, day 1 of flower was yesterday 1/23/24
Chocolate hashberry cbd phenohunt looking for best female and male for f seeds 10

I'm gonna wait a week to confirm sex and get rid of any weaker looking plants at this point.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
End of week 1 of flower was yesterday, culled two males and one short female so far. My favorite two plants are the most left plants. The front left one is a female and the back left one is a male. They're the only plants that have some 11 petal leaves on them, I like the internodal spacing for those plants the best, strong smell from stem rubs, good looking plants.

20240130 120634

The three I culled
20240128 165837

Male preflowers pollen sacs, not the best pic
20240128 170016

Female preflower with the pistils
20240128 170159

There's only three females left (started with four) and I only want to keep around the best male. We'll see what they do this week. I don't want to push it too long and risk accidental pollination.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
This was the end of week 2 earlier in the week, culled one more male. We're down to the last male and three females.

20240207 185113

Top Bottom