chocolate rain small space grow

• Thread starter momstheword
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

momstheword

The seeds arrived really promptly from SanniesShop,packaged with some tiny beads and mask f2 freebies.I gotta admit that the hand decorated envelope containing the seeds really made me wonder but perhaps this and the beads are to make the whole thing look more handicraft orientated,attracting less customs attention...either way 8 of the 10 seeds sprouted to produce very uniform looking seedlings,with slender leaves and lime green coloured.One of the plants is showing some tip and margin yellowing which im attributing to the miracle grow seed and cutting compost which is perhaps not as inert as our friends like their roots nestled in at such an early time of life.I'm confident that a spritz or 2 of rhizotonic over the next few days will perk that individual up though,along with being repotted in the next few days into terra pro+ with the other 7.These will be grown to fruition in an L shaped growroom,where space will be at a premium with less room than a 1mX1mX2m grow tent to play with so could be an interesting one.Any grow info from other members that have run this variety would be appreciated,especially on how much stretch i can expect,and which phenos to look out for.will keep you all posted:RastaBong:

Top Bottom