Chocolate Thai and Hybrids Seed Info

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yum Yum! Choc Thai! Good move BG! Should make for some tasty goods! I keep wanting to make it back over to Goodkarma and pick up some of the Orange Crush but the truck has problems.I wanted to make a cross of Orange Crush x Herijuana BX1 with one of there clones as a mom.Have you heard if there Orange Crush clones are any good? I see on there site they`er out of them again anyway!

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

thanks Billy. that Betty is a monster plant:evilgrin0013: i think this long flowering baby more interesting for me :smiley_joint: seems like more pure sativa :inlove

true grit

true grit

Yep BG you got me checking the forum daily to make sure I can get in all these this drop! Shoot I gotta tent ready to take everything 120+ days baby, bring em on!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

thanks Billy. that Betty is a monster plant:evilgrin0013: i think this long flowering baby more interesting for me :smiley_joint: seems like more pure sativa :inlove

They are a special girl. Everyone is growing faster crosses. Which there isn't nothing wrong with. These take longer for sure, but if you grow them right. They can yield very well. Even though they take longer, so you got to weigh the time flowered and yield. If you ask me. The flower time equals the yield. Grower's these day just can't wait. They want speed and weight with hardly any flower time. They don't know what they are missing.

Yep BG you got me checking the forum daily to make sure I can get in all these this drop! Shoot I gotta tent ready to take everything 120+ days baby, bring em on!!

No worries, once I know logic gets them. I'll make sure to post they should be going up soon. Plan on third week of April. I'm guessing Logic should have them by then. I'll give everyone a heads up. That's for the support and kind words. No worries, you'll fill that tent for sure.

Yum Yum! Choc Thai! Good move BG! Should make for some tasty goods! I keep wanting to make it back over to Goodkarma and pick up some of the Orange Crush but the truck has problems.I wanted to make a cross of Orange Crush x Herijuana BX1 with one of there clones as a mom.Have you heard if there Orange Crush clones are any good? I see on there site they`er out of them again anyway!

Good Karma are some very nice people. You should head back once you can make it. Some of the best people. I don't know anything about this Orange Crush, so I couldn't tell you. I haven't heard anything about it either, sorry. I'll drop some seeds off and then some samples at a later time. Just placed some plants into flower and will get some samples to them asap. Need to stock them with some of the Oriental Express. I think the last time I dropped some off. I think it lasted a good 3 days. I also dropped of some Casey Jones last time. I'll be sure to drop off some nice samples for everyone to enjoy. Good luck with your projects.
Take care,
BG

true grit

true grit

Kickass bro much appreciated... I can relax for a bit! lol :cool0010:

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been following your work on the new Choco Thais and other SE Asian land-races and really can't wait for it to hit.I am in NOCAL and am looking forward to a new season with great interest in your new work!

One last question...any plans for more work with the Bubbas?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Kickass bro much appreciated... I can relax for a bit! lol :cool0010:

No worries. :)

I have been following your work on the new Choco Thais and other SE Asian land-races and really can't wait for it to hit.I am in NOCAL and am looking forward to a new season with great interest in your new work!

One last question...any plans for more work with the Bubbas?

Maybe, nothing right now. Got other things in line to be worked on. I can always go back to Babba, but no plans of now. Thanks for the support.
BG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
chocolate thai

i will definitely be standing in line for a pack of the choc. thai.

mal

S

smoke1sun

No worries. :)

Maybe, nothing right now. Got other things in line to be worked on. I can always go back to Babba, but no plans of now. Thanks for the support.
BG

Thats right lets not get side tracked. lol

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe im too baked, can anyone clarify approx when these will be hitting? thx

Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm guessing about second week of April. I'll post once Logic has them and i'm sure he will be fast to post them. Plan, on the second week of April. Thanks for all the help and support everyone.
Take care,
BG

true grit

true grit

No doubt bro- THANK YOU!! For YOUR HARD WORK and keeping these gems goin!!

winta

winta

hell yea:anim_30: thanks for the play by play BG its much appreciated :)

I'm guessing about second week of April. I'll post once Logic has them and i'm sure he will be fast to post them. Plan, on the second week of April. Thanks for all the help and support everyone.
Take care,
BG

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Trust me anyone who jumps on the Choco Thais is going to be a lucky bidder.

winta

winta

hey bg out of all your chocolate thai crosses your about to drop which one are u feeling the most? i know they are all gonna be bomb but is there that one that got u like "i gotta keep a lil extra of this for the head"? :)

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

sorry to hear about your sad loss! bummer man. was anxiously awaiting your CT's forever but patience pays off in the end. was hoping to work a deal with ya on getting 50 beans when they're ready. did you test the progeny on these already? curious how they translate the mom and pop genes. take care and hope to see you at gk one of these times. thought i could pm already but guess my post count is still too low. pm me if you like.

Billygoat

Billygoat

sorry to hear about your sad loss! bummer man. was anxiously awaiting your CT's forever but patience pays off in the end. was hoping to work a deal with ya on getting 50 beans when they're ready. did you test the progeny on these already? curious how they translate the mom and pop genes. take care and hope to see you at gk one of these times. thought i could pm already but guess my post count is still too low. pm me if you like.

Thanks, not much i can do now. I'm getting over it and planning to deal with this problem better. I think I've got everything I need to get rid of this PM popping up from here and there.

No worries, I'll make sure you get sorted out. I'm going to run everything through the bubble bags. I'll post the info once I get to smoking some of it.

I'll be at GK soon. I think you have a good idea when, maybe I'll see you there. Get your post count up. Talk to you soon.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Update

Well,

I've got the back up plants all seeded up. The pods are swelling up and looking good so far. I guess in a few weeks. We should have some nice seeds. This is what I had backed up with spare cuts. These where used to recover from the seed crop failure.

There are the seeds that will be sent into logic. When they are ready.

Chocolate Thai F3
Oriental Express x Chocolate Thai
Headband x Chocolate Thai
Chemdog x Chocolate Thai. I'm pretty sure it's chemdog #4
Bluedream x Chocolate Thai
e-32 x Chocolate Thai
Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai, Joey's cut Casey Jones

I might be missing something else. I'll check tomorrow to make sure these are all of them. As for the 303 and Vietnam Black project. Give me about two weeks max. I just want to make sure these new seeds do fine. I'm going to germ those 303 and VB very soon, but should have a thread rolling in about two weeks with germ info.

Well, that's about it. If I missed something. Just ask away and I will get back to you. It might be a day or so. Remember, I just got back from a vacation out of country and I'm still catching up. Thanks again for all the support everyone.
Take care,
BG

winta

winta

sounds great my dude cant wait :) which choco cross are u most excited about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom