Chocolate Thai and Hybrids Seed Info

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning winta,

at this point. I really haven't thought about it. I'm so tired from my long traveling, but if I had to give you a answer. I said the Oriental Express x Chocolate Thai, I think allot of the others are going to rock. The OE mother I selected for the next generation of OE seeds is AWESOME. The cured smell is like Black Spicey Liquorice. I'm going to enter thing in the Good Karma 4th of July cup. It's really a nice pheno and really surprised the hell out of me. She stood out of the whole garden. Nice yielder also. I think the TW, Chemdog, and Headband should do really aswesome, but all the cuts I used should produce some nice phenos.

Thanks for stopping by and the support.
Take care,
BG

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

i'm looking forward to the cup as well. looking forward to sample your wares and especially choc thai if it's there!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im looking forward to your gear on the farm.

I got a couple of Humboldt express and Aliendawg f-2's in veg right now.

Very healthy and vigorous plants.
Im setting aside two Humboldt Express males for future projects.

I recently picked up a pack of DrawH OG Choc Thai also.

Whats the flower time to expect on those BG?

Btw, good job on your beans, the germ rate was outstanding.

Do you use OG Choc Thai males in your breeding projects?

One more question...
Any chance on getting some Chem-4 S-1's someday?

DrawoH

DrawoH

yo BG....

he BG sorry to hear about your project having issue.... i had a similar issue with a uk cheese x recon = con queso.. these seeds all turned out pigment and i have only 1 guess why,,,, i may have hit them a bit late with the recon pollen... but the seeds all germ well for me,, but do to the pigmentation on the seeds im keeping them all ..then try to rework it all stabilizing this blueberry pancake dank ass pheno that has been found... i got 60+ females cloned and a few will be hit up with pollen again.. i hope your choc f3's and choc crosses come out good buddy... dont forget ole draw on those crosses ,,hahahhahaha you know me my thai lovin brother... best of luck bro,,, as we know its a killer strain to use as a male most of all (imho)... like my catpiss x og choc cross... and this season i got a nice group of clone only kush and other elites to hit up during this outdoor season with some nice f2 or v2.5 pollen .. the lastest og chocolate thai v 2.5s are very good and im all sold out... all tho i got i a nice stash of f2's,, f3's,, v 2.5s and the original monster momma that i grew in that green house many moons ago...

Billygoat

Billygoat

i'm looking forward to the cup as well. looking forward to sample your wares and especially choc thai if it's there!
Sorry, I won't have any Chocolate Thai to enter, but I've got some nice Oriental Express to enter. Very nice pheno type. I might and this is a BIG might. Might have some Chocolate Thai Hash. If I've got enough time to sort through the seeds. I'll run all the trim and seed hush through the Payload bags. This is a big if! but I'll try.

Dang that sounds fun...I really need to go west ;)
It's fun out here for sure.

Im looking forward to your gear on the farm. Thanks, I should have some soon. Sometime mid next month.

I got a couple of Humboldt express and Aliendawg f-2's in veg right now.

Very healthy and vigorous plants.
Im setting aside two Humboldt Express males for future projects. Glad to hear you got some nice plants. Good luck with your project.

I recently picked up a pack of DrawH OG Choc Thai also.

Whats the flower time to expect on those BG? I'm taking mine to about 70 days. Need to run some more seeds and look at more pheno type, but I would say roughly 70 days to be safe. You could take some earlier or sooner

Btw, good job on your beans, the germ rate was outstanding. Thanks

Do you use OG Choc Thai males in your breeding projects? Yes, its from DrawoH. He got me a bunch of seeds

One more question...
Any chance on getting some Chem-4 S-1's someday?
No, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I've got so much other things in the mix and waiting pattern. sorry

he BG sorry to hear about your project having issue.... i had a similar issue with a uk cheese x recon = con queso.. these seeds all turned out pigment and i have only 1 guess why,,,, i may have hit them a bit late with the recon pollen... but the seeds all germ well for me,, but do to the pigmentation on the seeds im keeping them all ..then try to rework it all stabilizing this blueberry pancake dank ass pheno that has been found... i got 60+ females cloned and a few will be hit up with pollen again.. i hope your choc f3's and choc crosses come out good buddy... dont forget ole draw on those crosses ,,hahahhahaha you know me my thai lovin brother... best of luck bro,,, as we know its a killer strain to use as a male most of all (imho)... like my catpiss x og choc cross... and this season i got a nice group of clone only kush and other elites to hit up during this outdoor season with some nice f2 or v2.5 pollen .. the lastest og chocolate thai v 2.5s are very good and im all sold out... all tho i got i a nice stash of f2's,, f3's,, v 2.5s and the original monster momma that i grew in that green house many moons ago...

Hey DrawoH,

very nice to see and hear from you. Thanks again for the seeds. I'm really digging these plants. I've got a bunch of the F2's still and will be growing all of them out in a greenhouse this upcoming late winter. Wait till you see this new setup. MONSTERS and larger selection.

Any ways, nice seeing you. Ya, the pigmentation thing really screwed me over. Never seen that before and I just couldn't let any of those seeds out. I've got the batch up plants seeded up and they should be done by the end of this month. I always keep back up clones in limbo. Just in case something like this happens. Learn the hard way before.

Not worries on the Hybrids. I'll hit you up with some. Not a problem. Sounds like you got your hands full. Looks like a nice line up you got. If you do any threads on them. Link me up, so i can follow. I hate to run, but I got allot of work to do. Nice seeing you and hit me up around the end of the month.
Take care,
BG

true grit

true grit

Damn BG, I've been slackin!!! Dude am I stoked to hear this news!! Gonna be some hella dank beans pretty soon here, been itchin for the choco!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Yes, you have. lolol Jokin. Nice to see you true grit. Plants are looking good. I just hope to God. Their isn't a pigment problem like last time. Pods are nice and fat. I'm thinking they will get pulled last day of this month, but I'm going to take a good look at them and then see where they are at.

I might just let them go as long as I can possible can. Things are looking good, so I'm happy. Man, having that last failure was a shocker, but we are back on track. It shouldn't be to long. Just waiting to see the first husk to start splitting.

Thanks for stopping by. Take care and thanks for all the support everyone.
Later,
BG

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Very interesting work with the chocolate bro, thats one I've always wanted to play around with. I'll be keeping an eye on how this goes for sure, good luck with it man!

Y

youngkutty

im a newbie to this site so plz forgive my newness but i sure would like to know how to aquire some of those choclate thai f3 seeds?

W

willthisdo

me too i was referred from another forum. ive been desperately trying to find some og chocolate thai or a hybrid

Billygoat

Billygoat

im a newbie to this site so plz forgive my newness but i sure would like to know how to aquire some of those choclate thai f3 seeds?

They will be here once they are ready. Look towards the top of this page for the THCBay. Click on that and it will take you to the seed section. You will need more post to buy seeds, but not many. If I'm right.
Take care,
BG

me too i was referred from another forum. ive been desperately trying to find some og chocolate thai or a hybrid

Your in the right spot. If everything goes well. I'm guessing mid month of July. Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
BG

Very interesting work with the chocolate bro, thats one I've always wanted to play around with. I'll be keeping an eye on how this goes for sure, good luck with it man!

Thanks, I'm going to be running more of these myself. I want to see as many of the pheno's in these. Looking for that SUPER plant. F2's are nice seeds to really look at. I'm going to also BX the F3's back to the F2's and see what happens with those. I'm going to have access to a nice greenhouse by next spring and plan on running allot of Asian strains and working through some numbers. Plus, I'm going to have more time on my hands and some help. This is make it allot easier and make it able to really select on a larger number.

My goal is to bring the best possible seed to market for the most affordable price and kick the large seed co. maker's in the ass in the process. Large seed company's that charge way to much for seeds that half the time don't preform what they should.
Take care,
BG

A

awfulwallop

This must be a dream

When I was young and first started smoking I remember coming across choco thai. It looked like dirt weed and when crumbled up resembled coco powder. The smoke was anything but dirt and the high amazing. Its been about 10 years since I have had the pleasure of smoking this strain. To obtain seed would be this smokers dream.

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Will you be releasing any of these Chocolate Thai's to Harborside, BG?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Will you be releasing any of these Chocolate Thai's to Harborside, BG?

Yes, they will be getting some. Logic will be first. Since, it's been awhile since last stocking. The last crop failing was a big problem. Harborside will get some also.
Later,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey everyone. This will be short. I'm beat and very tired. Plants are cut and drying. Once I start ripping through the buds. I will know if everything went well. I've seen some nice seeds already, but don't know if everything went well.

I'm hoping there isn't any issues like the last crop that failed. I will let you all know in a few days. Before anyone ask. I'm guessing third week in logic hands, maybe. I'll know more in a few days.
Later,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

:mmm Cool to hear, thats a good 4th of July style present to yourself!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey everyone,

sorry about the pictures. Been super busy with the 4th of July weekend. I'll get pictures up this monday morning for sure. Just to busy right now. I can tell you all. That I did feed the larger ones some food. I hit them with some pure blend pro and calmag. Low dose and they seem fine. Some where getting a little lite, so I hit them some. They look fine and everyone will see soon. The other ones are coming along also.

Like I said and posted. There where a little issues, but they seem to be bouncing back nicely. I'll get some pictures up monday for sure.

Have a wonderful and sage weekend holiday.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Happy 4th of July everyone

Sorry, about that. That was the wrong info in the wrong thread. Guess, I was still asleep when I posted that. As for the Chocolate Thai and Hybrids. Everything is cut down and drying. Once they are good and dry. I will sort through the seeds and start packing them.

Once i know everything is ok with them. Hopefully, we won't run into the same problem as last time. I'll keep everyone posted as i see how they turned out.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom