Chocolate Thai and Hybrids Seed Info

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

w00t BG, cant wait!!

OH! You will wait! lolol Joking with you. They are drying now and i will break a few buds open soon. I did see some of the Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai seeds falling out. They look liked fine and no pigment problems.

Let's all hope for the best. If all is fine. I'll get them to Logic and he can do his thing. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Good news, BG!

I am looking forward to seeing them soon.

H

haze89

Helll yeaaah BG I can't wait to be puffin on some Choc Thai.

true grit

true grit

OH! You will wait! lolol Joking with you. They are drying now and i will break a few buds open soon. I did see some of the Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai seeds falling out. They look liked fine and no pigment problems.

Let's all hope for the best. If all is fine. I'll get them to Logic and he can do his thing. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Good to hear brother man! Gonna be some killa killa!:passingjoint:

E

Eggman

Good to see you back and running strong BG. I went back a few pages and rechecked the list of things you will be sending soon and again see 4 or 5 that I must get. What a suprise!
Finished 6 girls from a pack of Razorback. I had to take them a little early because of heat issues but they looked pretty good anyhow. I will try it soon after a month cure.
Keep on with your journey friend.
Eggman

Billygoat

Billygoat

Good news, BG!

I am looking forward to seeing them soon.
Thanks, I should start sorting very soon. I want to make sure they are totally dry. No worries, thanks.

Helll yeaaah BG I can't wait to be puffin on some Choc Thai.
It shouldn't be much longer. I like to make sure they are dry and not green. Soon come.

Good to hear brother man! Gonna be some killa killa!:passingjoint:
No doubt. I can't wait to run these in the greenhouse. Then you will see some crazy pictures.

Good to see you back and running strong BG. I went back a few pages and rechecked the list of things you will be sending soon and again see 4 or 5 that I must get. What a suprise!
Finished 6 girls from a pack of Razorback. I had to take them a little early because of heat issues but they looked pretty good anyhow. I will try it soon after a month cure.
Keep on with your journey friend.
Eggman

Thanks for stopping by. Ya, there are a few new hybrids. I'm going to slow things down after these and focus more on the VB and reworking a few things. Glad to hear you got the RB done. Sorry, to hear your took it early. It should still be some good smoke. Let us know how it turns out.
Take care,
BG

PS, I like to thank everyone for the support. Glad to see you all stopping by. I hope these new seeds with make everyone happy. I'm doing my best and hope to share more in the future.
Thanks

Billygoat

Billygoat

No worries Zoe.

Little update!

Started working through the Casey Jones x Chocolate Thai seeds. They look pretty good. Some pale ones, but overall looking good. I pretty much got all buds all stripped and about 5 packs packed up. Been a long day, but things are moving forward. Looks to be a good amount of seeds on the Casey Jones cross. I will update as I start working on the other crosses.

Yes! I know. How did the Chocolate Thai F3's turned out. I'll try and get to those tomorrow. I know there are a few of you waiting to hear the news. I'll try and get the buds all stripped and some what sorted. Thanks again for all the support. Before anyone ask. I will think seeds should be to Logic no later then end of the month. Just for my safety and others. I'll just inform everyone when logic get's them.
Thanks,
BG

Y

youngkutty

if you dont mind me asking , are the chocolate thai f3 difficult to grow?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man killer plant for sure. Very easy to grow. Zero Problems. Yields fantastic. Dank. These are from the f2's or the 2.5 not to sure. New fav smoke.

Choco_Thai_04.jpg

Choco_Thai_02.jpg

Purple_Choco_Thai_02.JPG

Purple_Choco_Thai_05.JPG

Chocolate_Thai_Nugz.JPG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Oh my gosh, I was stunned with the first few pics....then that bud picture, OMG! That is truly beautiful, really impressive!

Y

youngkutty

duuuude them pics look so pretty~ i think i need a napkin for all the drool!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening everyone,

I've got good and bad news. I'm sorting through seeds now. Again, for some reason. The F3's are pale in color. I've got to look at them all and I will post some pictures, but I'm not writing them off just yet.

I will say this. I'm pretty pissed off right now. This is the second run and the F3's are giving me issues. I'm going to make a totally different selection and going to try this one more time. I've got about 50 nice fat F2 seeds from DrawoH, so no worries on not having enough. I'm pissed like your wouldn't believe.

Also, I'm going to head up to Humboldt State University and talk with a professor there. I've got a couple of friends attending school there and told them about my problem. There is a professor that I can talk to there. I'm going to shoot over there by the end of the month and talk to him. I'll have all my notes and data and see what they have to say on the subject.

As for the other crosses. The Casey Jones looks really nice. Got some very nice seeds from that mother. The Blue Dream mother looked like some nice ones also. The e-32 mother produced allot of seeds, but tiny like most seeds she produces. I'm going to have to really check those over before doing anything with them. Don't want any issues. The Headband mother did ok and so did the Chem Dawg mother. I just went through the buds and haven't sorted through them just yet.

I should know some numbers by end of the weekend or mid week. Wish I was here to tell everyone I had a AWESOME seeds harvest, but I didn't. There will be seeds, but don't know the amount just yet. Logic will come first, then the clubs. Since I haven't sent any in a while. Seems only fare to all the members that support me here. Nothing but love.

Well, I'll try and get some pictures of the seeds and then people can put in their 2 cents worth. The F3's are nice size, just pale in color and I don't like that one bit.
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I've been curious, did you ever try to germ that last batch of pale ones?

You mentioning the really small seeds is interesting! I got seeds from a male flower on my first Bubba Express that pollinated the three small ones I had in 2-liters....anyway, those are the smallest little seeds! I got some really beauties for what it's worth. Those little ones really hide in there too haha.

Congrats on the strains that did turn out!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Man killer plant for sure. Very easy to grow. Zero Problems. Yields fantastic. Dank. These are from the f2's or the 2.5 not to sure. New fav smoke.

Choco_Thai_04.jpg

Choco_Thai_02.jpg

Purple_Choco_Thai_02.JPG

Purple_Choco_Thai_05.JPG

Chocolate_Thai_Nugz.JPG

truly gorgeous

are these pure chocolate thai ?

curious as to any info where the stock comes from

im surprised how fat and dense the buds look

sounds like a growers dream plant ,i kno id lov to hav som of her in my garden and jar

id lov to hear an indepth smoke report

best of luck BG

1luvbigherb

Billygoat

Billygoat

Chemchris, thanks for sharing the pictures and info. You sure do have a lovely garden and some very happy girls there. Ya, DNA and DrawoH did a outstanding job. I'm looking forward to work more with these. If I just can figure out this issue with the seeds. I'm going to be germing some more of the F2's I've got and making another selection. Thanks again for sharing the pictures. Very nice
Take care,
BG

OpTikFiber, no I was so pissed off. I junked them all. I know, some people must think I'm crazy, but Im not going to waste time and money on half ass looking seeds. I know, I should have giving them a chance, but I was very mad.

I get tiny seeds when working with the e-32. It's just that and I guess it's in the genes, but they do well. Thanks for the support and glad to hear your plants did well.
Take care,
BG

bigherb, thanks and take care.
Later,
BG

willthisdo, I don't know just yet. I talked with my agent last night and I'm going to see what I have for seeds this week. Once I lay them all out and pick all the good ones out. Then I will know what I have for numbers.

I've got to try and keep everyone happy. It's a balancing act for sure. The last seed drop sold out and they where calling when my agent was hitting the highway. I've never heard of that before, but it happens. First I'll get Logic some seeds to hold members over. Then the clubs will come. Haborside is on the list and they have always treated us good, so I'll do my best to get them at both location.

I still haven't had a chance to see the new location and meet the staff, maybe this will give me a excuse to head down to the new location. I'll post and let everyone know which clubs and roughly when they will hit. No worries.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom