Chocolate Thai and Hybrids Seed Info

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I've got about 50 nice fat F2 seeds from DrawoH, so no worries on not having enough.

Man those are the type of problems I would like to have :tongue0011: Thx for the kind words bro.

bigherb - Story goes DNA sourced them from old stock. Drawoh got a hold of them (big ups to the man!) and has been workin at them since then up to the f2 and then the 2.5. BG is continuing on and mad props for that as this is truly special herb. Very unique taste. I have become a thai addict because of Draw and BG. Thx for takin a looks see.

When they drop as Ive said before I would jump on them. BADASS PLANT

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning all,

yes, cemchris hit the nail on the head. DNA started the project and I can't remember what happen. Been a long time, but they lost one of the parent plants. They moved on to other projects and didn't go down the F road. DrawoH, took the seeds he bought back in the day and found some very nice plants. He then made his F2's and now F2.5's. DrawoH, knows this plant very well and has done a outstanding job with his projects. Great guy to boot also. Both DNA and DrawoH get mad respect from me and a Big thanks.

Like cemchris has posted. I'm just taking them to the next level. That's if i can work out this pale seed shit. Thanks for the support cemchris, and thanks for dropping by. You sure do got those girls dialed in. Great job and thanks again for sharing the info and pictures. Helps out allot. Take care everyone and have a nice and safe weekend.
Later,
BG

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

very nice CT there cemchris! i like how the leaves in late flower seem to be a dark chocolate greyish color too.

Z

zoeronerer

man harry that sounds wild ... grey leaf cant wait to see that ........ thai has that funk

DrawoH

DrawoH

hey Chris those are 2.5s you got going bro,, looks killer too.. f1(fem) x f2(male)...
thanx for the kind works BG and Chris.. i think my next male will come form the 2.5's and im really not sure if i want to use my f1 mom f2 mom for the next batch yet both keepers ,,the f1 purps faster and the f2 mom is like a chocolate brown sugar fat yielder.... best of luck with the projects BG.. i got mine in full swing,, lots of diff kush x chocs and others in line,,, just waiting in veg until i find my next male.. and the search begins now...

DrawoH

DrawoH

went to go look up a thread that had the history about the og chocolate thai to link it for you all but it looks to have been deleted... you know im kinda ticked off about that right now.. not to mention some others threads that were deleted of mine.. what the deal on that i dont know?? but i quess it means im not very welcome here...

Z

zoeronerer

your welcome here draw in my book ..... any pictures of your projects on here? besides the deleted thread .....

have you noticed other strange color variations like chris was talking about .

thai has so much variability in it visually....

not to mention flavors

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey DrawoH,

sorry to hear about your threads being deleted. Your more then welcome here. Just wanted to let you know. That second round of pollen pretty much did the same thing. I'm pretty pissed off myself and once I get my VB done. I'm going to start up some more of the F2's I got from you and do a totally different selection. If you have any clue as to way I'm getting pale seeds. I would be greatful to you. Since, you've had better luck with these.

I did get some that looked ok, but not many at all. I'm pretty pissed and upset about it. Guess the next round will be better.
Take care,
BG

PS, zoeronerer shouldn't you be out in the yard working. lolol Don't you got a greenhouse to get in order. lolol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
hey Chris those are 2.5s you got going bro,, looks killer too.. f1(fem) x f2(male)...
thanx for the kind works BG and Chris.. i think my next male will come form the 2.5's and im really not sure if i want to use my f1 mom f2 mom for the next batch yet both keepers ,,the f1 purps faster and the f2 mom is like a chocolate brown sugar fat yielder.... best of luck with the projects BG.. i got mine in full swing,, lots of diff kush x chocs and others in line,,, just waiting in veg until i find my next male.. and the search begins now...

Man you are welcome anywhere in my book. Specially with the dank you sling around ;). Dude killer info. I have a shorter cut that purps up like mad from those seeds i kept. Cool to see that info. And the wait begins now...... :mmm

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Man those are the type of problems I would like to have :tongue0011: Thx for the kind words bro.

bigherb - Story goes DNA sourced them from old stock. Drawoh got a hold of them (big ups to the man!) and has been workin at them since then up to the f2 and then the 2.5. BG is continuing on and mad props for that as this is truly special herb. Very unique taste. I have become a thai addict because of Draw and BG. Thx for takin a looks see.

When they drop as Ive said before I would jump on them. BADASS PLANT

the story sounds familiar from ic,thankyou for spreading and preserving and also putting them in such good hands as BG,the chocolope was one of my favorite strains on my last visit too the DAM as much as ive enjoyed cannalope haze the d-line leaned heavy toward the thai as there are very different in all aspects ,i thoroughly enjoy cannanlope haze but i look forward too tasting the other parent the pure choclate thai

it seems as this is a very special line as many dj short's strains hav choc -thai in their lineage and are gems,i always wanted to taste a pure thai i understand they are among the best of yesteryear ,also seems to be a fav of many ot's,while i understand their were many diff thai imports highlands/lowlands etc ,id lov too see som more available in seed form ,id lov too see a pure thai wit incense traits

1luvbigherb

DrawoH

DrawoH

Hey DrawoH,

sorry to hear about your threads being deleted. Your more then welcome here. Just wanted to let you know. That second round of pollen pretty much did the same thing. I'm pretty pissed off myself and once I get my VB done. I'm going to start up some more of the F2's I got from you and do a totally different selection. If you have any clue as to way I'm getting pale seeds. I would be greatful to you. Since, you've had better luck with these.

I did get some that looked ok, but not many at all. I'm pretty pissed and upset about it. Guess the next round will be better.
Take care,
BG

PS, zoeronerer shouldn't you be out in the yard working. lolol Don't you got a greenhouse to get in order. lolol

thanx bg... i have to toss some smaller green ones out to but probably like less then 1/8... some do have this green skin that stuck around that you have to peel off,, you might have some like that in there.. but what i do is hit them about 3- 3 1/2 weeks into bloom them bloom 10 - 12 weeks.. i wait till i see nice fat colas of cotton balls forming hit her with pollen i shake on then from the male,,, let her go as long as she takes to finish but thats 10 - 12 weeks....

DrawoH

DrawoH

Man you are welcome anywhere in my book. Specially with the dank you sling around ;). Dude killer info. I have a shorter cut that purps up like mad from those seeds i kept. Cool to see that info. And the wait begins now...... :mmm

yea man thats the f1 cut mom that purps early like that,, smalle dense nugs inside but she gets big outdoors.. i got her about 6 -8 feet and fat as 2 liter bottles the other phenos get 15 foot easy outdoors..
but they both taste pretty mush the same and hold the same quality high i think the purple one dries much darker faster,,, ahve you cured it for 6 weeks yet cuz thats when i love her most.. man i got to go toke some now.. hahahhaha...

the story sounds familiar from ic,thankyou for spreading and preserving and also putting them in such good hands as BG,the chocolope was one of my favorite strains on my last visit too the DAM as much as ive enjoyed cannalope haze the d-line leaned heavy toward the thai as there are very different in all aspects ,i thoroughly enjoy cannanlope haze but i look forward too tasting the other parent the pure choclate thai

it seems as this is a very special line as many dj short's strains hav choc -thai in their lineage and are gems,i always wanted to taste a pure thai i understand they are among the best of yesteryear ,also seems to be a fav of many ot's,while i understand their were many diff thai imports highlands/lowlands etc ,id lov too see som more available in seed form ,id lov too see a pure thai wit incense traits

1luvbigherb

ahh bro no biggie i have belief pattern.. and i thought it was worth conserving due to the high lasting so damn long and BG was along for the ride.. so when i give seeds out you can do what you want.. BG is an old buddy and i was pleased to hook him up to do whatever he wishes with them.. and think it will work out for him soon...

DrawoH

DrawoH

your welcome here draw in my book ..... any pictures of your projects on here? besides the deleted thread .....

have you noticed other strange color variations like chris was talking about .

thai has so much variability in it visually....

not to mention flavors

sorry i missed this one..

nope all are deleted its seems. yes i see that one pop up only in the 2.5s,,, just like its momma...

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure is great to see you here DrawoH and that you're close friends with BG...Between the two of you I'm certain that everything will work out splendedly in the end...again, welcome aboard!

Sooner or later those F2s will be around again and everyone will be happy.

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I would have liked to get in on the preservation of these as well. Can only help to serve as a backup for unforseen happenings like BG had with his bleached seeds.

DrawoH

DrawoH

Sure is great to see you here DrawoH and that you're close friends with BG...Between the two of you I'm certain that everything will work out splendedly in the end...again, welcome aboard!

Sooner or later those F2s will be around again and everyone will be happy.

thank you jonnynu
im sure BG will handle it well... my seeds are already handled and have many f2's,, f3's and v 2.5 left for myself to preserve the choc the best i can.. im just here to see old freinds like BG and chemchris not to spam my work..

I would have liked to get in on the preservation of these as well. Can only help to serve as a backup for unforseen happenings like BG had with his bleached seeds.

if you have some work them.. og chco thai is very unique to me and have nothing but positive reviews.. that why i keep it around.. its high last long and can be stupefying giving you that "oh shit i just missed my turn,, while driving feeling""..great rush high that creeps up in about 25 minutes to a stupefying high... this also depends how long you grow it ....10 - 12 weeks,, a couple have went 14 weeks for me and 1 has went 16 weeks...

anyway ill just pop in from time to time to say high,,, passed on some of the strains info.... i don't want to turn BG's thread into something about me... no way would i want this to turn into thread jacking.. so enough about me hahahaha,,, ill be seeing you all from time to time... To get og chco seeds at this site you must go through BG.. i have no intention of being a seed vendor at the farm due to reasons i will not disclose.. good luck bg and ill be keeping in touch ,, and you know where to find me if needed.... now im going to go smoke me some og choc and get stupid...

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning DrawoH,

thanks for dropping by. I've been doing equal time with them. Letting them get dusted as soon as the pollen releases. I guess I need to change my game plan. I'm still going to select from the new seeds I'm going to germ. I might throw a Vietnam Black female in there at the same time and see what happens with that.

Any ways, no worries and your more then welcome here. Say what you need to say and don't worry about it. Nothing but love. This strain is pushing my limits, lolol and giving me a run for my money :) Thanks again for the info and I'll do what you posted. I'll let the females get a head start and then dust them at about 3 weeks and let them go longer in time. Thanks for all the help and I'm sure between DrawoH and me. These seeds will be around for a long time. Just got to work out these bugs.

I did pick through the seeds yesterday and will do more today. I'm going to cherry pick the best ones. Pack them all up and then pick a random pack and germ test them. If they pop and there are no issues. I will send them in, but if they don't pop or have a issue popping. Then it will be a waiting game for the next round.

"IF" they germ test good. I will be packing them up in 6 seed packs with a extra seed for just in case. 7 seeds total will be in the packs. This will give everyone a chance to grab one. I don't know how many I will have, so don't ask. I will post the amount. "AFTER" I germ test them and "IF" they germ test good.

That's about it. Thanks for stopping by everyone and thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Z

zoeronerer

u fucker it rained all day ......

i left the wheel barrow out at lunch and when i came back it had a foot of water in it...

still trying to get my camera working and i will send u those haze pix

Top Bottom