Chocolate Thai and Hybrids Seed Info

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

u fucker it rained all day ......

i left the wheel barrow out at lunch and when i came back it had a foot of water in it...

still trying to get my camera working and i will send u those haze pix

GOOD!

You know you need the rain, but it fucks with our outdoor work. That's allot of rain. I've been hearing that same story for some time now. I can't find the cord for my camera. lolol CUT the end off a extension cord and pull it in the camera. You'll be alright, lololol joking.

I bet that Haze is a monster. It was about 18" last time I saw it. I bet that girl is about 8 feet now.
Take care,
BG

PS, punch little man for me :) I bet he's wondering why I keep saying that!lolol Just joking around with him. later

Z

zoeronerer

naw man he knows ..... back to work and town later ..

haze are in trash cans of mac nut compost and promix with batshit greensand coco etc etc .... going real strong ...... ok no more break back to twerk.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Love to see that Haze in the trash can. I remember it being small when I saw it. I bet it's a monster now. Hope your day was a good one. Get that picture.
later,
BG

T

Thaitraveler

I am new to this thred and basicaly I am in search of chocolate thai seeds. If anyone out there could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
I have everything set up and all I need now is a few seeds.
Another thing, when growing chocolate thai is better to wait until the end of April to plant or should I just start them in march? Cause by the middle of march the rain has stopped, highs are in the 70's-80's and the lows are somewhere in the 50's

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry, no Chocolate Thai right now. Will be jumping back on this project in the summer. Had two crops fail and I've ran into so much shit right now. I've got to sort out other issues. If your really needing some now. Search out DrawoH and you will find that this guy is the person with the seeds. I'm pretty sure he's still selling his seeds. Sorry, that's the best I can do for now.
Take care,
BG

F

frogeye

hey bg where does 1 find drawoh if they wanted to find some ch thai seeds?

Billygoat

Billygoat

hey bg where does 1 find drawoh if they wanted to find some ch thai seeds?

He's at another site, but I don't want to upset Logic and list a site promoting sales for another site. Do a search and you should be able to find him. Don't want to break any rules or promote another site. Sorry, I've got enough to worry about now and don't need to worry about breaking any rules or getting someone mad at me. It's the best I can do. Good luck and take care.
Later,
BG

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Hey just wanting to know if any indoor growers have finished any of the choc. thai crosses BG put out last yr. I picked up some packs of the Chemdog D cross and the Casey Jones cross and havent had room to run them yet. Just curious as to veg. time and how many days flower. Also how many pheno's ect.

C

chocthai86

Sorry, no Chocolate Thai right now. Will be jumping back on this project in the summer. Had two crops fail and I've ran into so much shit right now. I've got to sort out other issues. If your really needing some now. Search out DrawoH and you will find that this guy is the person with the seeds. I'm pretty sure he's still selling his seeds. Sorry, that's the best I can do for now.
Take care,
BG
Still no chocolate thai?

Billygoat

Billygoat

Still no chocolate thai?

Sorry!

Don't know if you heard, but I got one foot in my grave right now. Got major health issues and been doing allot of testing. Haven't had time to get back around to those. My health is bad enough to put everything on hold for now.

Got parent plants shitting in veg for allot of things. Once I know what's going to happen to me, then I'll see if I'm going to move forward with seeds or worry about dieing.
Thanks,
BG

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Mr. Billygoat ,

I'm sorry to hear yer under the weather health wise , I do Hope fer the Best Possible Outcome to Miraculously happen ASAP .

Ti's obvious Yer Health is Top Priority so you do what ya need to do in the healing process . Everything else is Irrelevant and on the back burner till you feel the strength & need to get back into yer projects .

Keep Stress at bay as much as possible & remain Mentally Well . Ya got more people here on the Farm Pullin for ya with Positive Healing Vibes & Karma than one could imagine .

God's Speed in yer quest of Better Health & Better Day's soon to find ya .

Be Strong , Be Well & Fight this battle like none before & Win it ,,, :hi:

Donnybrook .

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I'll be popping Choc. Thai in my 2012 grows! Been looking forward to them since my plate was full in 2011 working some dwarf Viet Black amongst others.
This year looks very promising to say the least!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have 2 different Chocolate Thai phenos from Howie and we just popped two packs of the F3's from Billy...

I also have two different Chocolate Thai x Alien 4 crosses in seeds right now for the mid year fun

Big up BG

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Mr. Billygoat ,

I'm sorry to hear yer under the weather health wise , I do Hope fer the Best Possible Outcome to Miraculously happen ASAP .

Ti's obvious Yer Health is Top Priority so you do what ya need to do in the healing process . Everything else is Irrelevant and on the back burner till you feel the strength & need to get back into yer projects .

Keep Stress at bay as much as possible & remain Mentally Well . Ya got more people here on the Farm Pullin for ya with Positive Healing Vibes & Karma than one could imagine .

God's Speed in yer quest of Better Health & Better Day's soon to find ya .

Be Strong , Be Well & Fight this battle like none before & Win it ,,, :hi:

Donnybrook .

Thanks for the kind words and support. Health does come first, but it's hard to sit here and do nothing. My main concern is my health, but I'm worried if I move forward with anything. They are going to cut me open, then I'll be off my feet for a bit. Guess, will see soon enough. Should know more in two weeks. Thanks again and it means allot.
Take care

I'll be popping Choc. Thai in my 2012 grows! Been looking forward to them since my plate was full in 2011 working some dwarf Viet Black amongst others.
This year looks very promising to say the least!

Sounds like fun Harry. I've still got around 40 good seeds left. I need to get around to making some new F3's, but everything is holding me back. Good luck with the up coming grows and projects. If I have time. I'll hit you up on my next Doctor visit to the VA and we might have lunch.
Take care

I have 2 different Chocolate Thai phenos from Howie and we just popped two packs of the F3's from Billy...

I also have two different Chocolate Thai x Alien 4 crosses in seeds right now for the mid year fun

Big up BG

Tex

Good luck with those. I'm sure you'll find something good in there. I've been blessed over the years will all my crosses and seeds. Knock on wood. Can't wait to see and hear what you find. Save me some seeds ;) That Alien 4 cross sounds nice.

Thanks for all the support over the years TK. One of my oldest online buddies. We both sure have been through allot of shit in our time and we still keep kicking.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom