Chocolate Thai Anyone

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
G,ro - 6.3-6.5

Still Learnin - I'm in the South but a little further. Thx bro!

Cannastyle - man Pics dont do it justice. Purp all the way to the bottom of the plant. Preciate it.

215 - See if ya can get your hands on Dutchflowers Chocolate Trip. Its a mule kick to the face Choco hybrid.

Manic- Thx my man! Bout to make some room for some been poppin...

Smoke1sun- Thx for the kind words broski

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Cemchris,,Them are some dam fine colas man..Looking gooood... Jimi

215 User

215 User

G,ro - 6.3-6.5

Still Learnin - I'm in the South but a little further. Thx bro!

Cannastyle - man Pics dont do it justice. Purp all the way to the bottom of the plant. Preciate it.

215 - See if ya can get your hands on Dutchflowers Chocolate Trip. Its a mule kick to the face Choco hybrid.

Manic- Thx my man! Bout to make some room for some been poppin...

Smoke1sun- Thx for the kind words broski

That's what it is ...

Cannacopia seed's cross:rock

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ahh the Nice Purple one

Purple_Choco_Thai_01.JPG

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That is a sick ass purple pheno! Are you gonna work with the purple pheno? I'll snap some shots of my Ch. Thai x Super Skunk it's about 2.5 weeks out from harvest. She is a Ch. Thai leaning pheno, so you can see her figure. She has a very fuely, diesely, citrusy scent with a touch of chocolate and is a definite sativa dom pheno. I crossed her with a few strains for test runs but I don't want to ruin suprises lol. Anyway yeah I'll throw them up for ya. cheers

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Well I took some shots with my phone and got those annoying lines from the lights so I'll snap one when they go out tonight!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well that all depends on If that cut makes it. Being revegged at the moment. Still have beens though. The only cross I plan on is Chocolate Trip x Chocolate Thai but thats gonna be a little.

as pretty as the purple one is the big green one is were its at! The purple one finishes about a week earlier and stays squat. The green one yields dump trucks and is pure funkiness and frost.

Thx been and crom ;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What if you made an F2 generation with your purple and a green male from seed that way you can keep the short,purple pheno that finishes fast? Just a thought. I found my camera so I'll put up some shots of my Chocolate Thai cross I spoke of earlier.
Cheers

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Chocolate Thai x Super Skunk

This fine lady has 2 weeks left and just got flushed for harvest. Stinks of fuel, chocolate, and citrus. You can see how sativa this strain is with this pic. I topped and supercropped her early on and she still stretched like 3 feet! yum

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Some good ole Nugz. God damn this is an awesome plant!

Chocolate_Thai_Nugz.JPG

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW man! You got me drooling over here man! Looks (and sounds)like a diamond to me 4 sure!

S

still learnin

cemchris-damn dude doing it BIG. just started some purps,will post soon.

O

ODanksta

Got one big one outside and just stuck 4 more clones outside... G-13 haze is a beast!!!
going coo coo choc thia puffs...

P

PurplePhenoPlz

That looks sick chris. Im still sittin on those beans, i need to get them popping here soon, also got the Sour Thai from drawoh. Hope i get that chocolate diesel pheno. Good work bro

PPP

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

looks so good man, I just germd a couple fem chocolopes. Cant wait for that fruity, hazy, slightly chocolatey goodness

Latest posts

Top Bottom