Chocolate Thai - Landrace Team

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Can't wait to follow your landrace grows that sounds amazing to be able to bring back the terps that prohibition has eliminated over the years! I am a HUGE fan of afghan myself, but any of the old school varieties are soooo different from modern that it would be refreshing to smoke them.
I know @Captspaulding is popping some of his own older stuff if you follow his threads there is a lot that may interest you over there. He still blows my mind all the time with the varieties he has kept over the years and his overall growing prowess. Can't say enough about the guy, class act too.
I will make sure to bookmark this thread so I don't lose track of it ✌
Yeah I remember the Clown guy positivley thru the years.

I've grown a lot of landraces over the years but I focused in the middle east down into north India. Those were the most reliable seeds as far as trusting they're really landraces. Then I feel into the trendy weed maybe 12 years ago thinking it was going to go somewhere...I didn't expect it to go down hill. I know I sound crazy for saying that but I'm not the only one.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yeah I remember the Clown guy positivley thru the years.

I've grown a lot of landraces over the years but I focused in the middle east down into north India. Those were the most reliable seeds as far as trusting they're really landraces. Then I feel into the trendy weed maybe 12 years ago thinking it was going to go somewhere...I didn't expect it to go down hill. I know I sound crazy for saying that but I'm not the only one.
The 🤡 is legit for sure, I think we all bought into the hype at first for the new stuff. I find personally lower thc weed with more terps is stronger than the 30% crap. The more she reeks usually the stronger she is in my experience.

LetItGrowFarAndWide

LetItGrowFarAndWide

Been smoking this "Kee's Old School Haze" that I bought here on a tropical island in [UNDISCLOSED LOCATION] and man is this stuff good.
Nice mandarin orange hashy taste, sticky and good buzz. The smell is like burnt tennis shoes, the classic "burnt rubber" smell of Skunk #1.
Looking forward to growing a Chocolate Thai cross later this year, starting the seeds indoors under wide spectrum LED and putting it outside after 6 weeks in a tropical place where it should blast into flowering after growing up another month.
I'm mainly doing it to make seeds, I'm crossing the Thai with Hashplant to make it stronger.
My magic pheno would be uplifting Thai buzz but strong hashy taste instead of the "coffee" taste that you often get with low THC sativas.
Bongs up!

ACSippi

ACSippi

I luv me some Tangie crosses. Good luck with your project! Video ain't working...

Top Bottom