Chocolate Trip

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Here is a cut of Chocolate Trip I've been rocking for a while. Chopped at 60 days. Thats even almost too long. I have ran her all the way to 73 days which brings out more flav and cuts down on the zippyness. 55 days seems prime. She yielded about 9.5 oz. This cut is STRONG!

Choco_Trip_01.JPG

Choco_Trip_02.JPG

Choco_Trip_05.JPG

Choco_Trip_04.JPG

true grit

true grit

Now thats what I'm talkin about bro!!! Thats some dankness and 9.5 zips? Dope! How long a veg that take or does the thai stretch like crazy?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Bout 3 months vegged. Was a mom and chopped on and trained a lot. 18 gal tub. Thx TG.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
My god that is a magnificent plant chemchris. Look at all those bud sites. The force is strong in that one.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plant

Chocolate trip? I have never heard of it, who made it? That plant looks like an incredible yeilder. What does it taste like? Beautiful plant

mal

B

BPJR

Chocolate trip? I have never heard of it, who made it? That plant looks like an incredible yeilder. What does it taste like? Beautiful plant

mal

Its a Dutch Flowers strain (Chocolate Thai x Indigo Diamond) x (Indigo Diamond x Chocolate Thai)

I have a pack in my fridge that I am very tempted to grow. Although after some research I have read there was only a very few packs to be released. So I hope I have the real thing. Everything else from this source has been legit so I suspect I have lucked out. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Here is a link to a good description

D

dr.oil

that is nice bruva, very nice. how big was the mom when you threw her in?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Maybe bout 36 inches but about 10 tops. It will double in size on the flip.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wow I like this one. Is she chocolate tasting?

Not Really. More of a combo of Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Incense.

I was told there was two packs on CBay orig. Heard from another source that Abusive had made a Lemon Thai x Chocolate Thai and called it Chocolate Trip so might be those. Who knows but either way pop them shits! Thx for that info btw. This cut is from the beans. Its been around for a minute.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have a 6' foot one goin nuts outside....

Have 4 ready for the buckets also, just need a little more room....I love this strain, I smoked the entire stash from the last run already.

I stressed one to the max and actually selfed it, so I have some seeds in hand that I may play with real soon. I also may dust it up with my TRC Herijuana male that is in the stable now..

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I selfed the Chocolate Trip to a couple Jammy Jane's we had going awhile back, havnt run any of the seeds yet.

ah i knew i had a picture from it....that cut took forever to finally throw anthers on its own, so i took 4 cuts put them in a teeny pot and was able to get it to throw anthers before day 60 stressing that way....I had the two jammy janes, afghani, 2 other chocolate trips, and two of my own crosses kluic, landkration....

Chocolate Trip is my alltime fave....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What makes it your favorite DWB? I am about to find out as I have rooted cuttings now. :boogie:

Please make me want it bad. Real bad. LOL!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I have a 6' foot one goin nuts outside....

Have 4 ready for the buckets also, just need a little more room....I love this strain, I smoked the entire stash from the last run already.

I stressed one to the max and actually selfed it, so I have some seeds in hand that I may play with real soon. I also may dust it up with my TRC Herijuana male that is in the stable now..

Tex

There ya go again makin more stuff I want lol. Me too man. First to go out of the jars for me as well, well that and the Choco Thai.

A 6ft one outside....?! Jeebus!!!!! thats a winner.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

LMAO! boy i really musta rubbed someone the wrong way....feel like im talking to myself....its prolly bout time to just stop talking, lol.....

Tobor....its stronger than shit and taste like youd think eating out an angel would be like...

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Just to show how big of a fucking POSER i am, which by the way is HUGE, im such a fucking poser......i just throw on the thong and pose away..... here is a my Chocolate Trip x (Super Blueberry x Charles Kush) from seed picture taken today. The smoke from the clone we flowered out will make your pecker curl.....Its called blacktooth grin......working onthe bx as we speak.....

Such a great strain....to bad im just a poser......:sick0010:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a few 6' footer Chocolate Trip monsters, just now starting to show flower, about three weeks behind the other strains.

Damn DWB, yall need to get some of those to me in the lab...lol

Tex

DSCN3365
DSCN3366
DSCN3371
Top Bottom