34130d1242964338-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-day-43-3.jpg

34129d1242964338-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-day-43-2.jpg

34128d1242964338-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-day-43-1.jpg

34131d1242964338-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-day-43-4.jpg

34258d1243061453-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-done-soil-01.jpg

34259d1243061453-dutchflowers-preservation-project-choco-trip-done-soil-02.jpg

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

dayummm! thats big!(thats what she said)...lol...

Very nice pics Cemchris...

i got a couple oldys that i still use for wallpapers....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I finally got some of the Chocolate Trips in flower. I flipped 5 of them on 1/1/11. I should be able to keep track now. It is a really vigorous grower. It clones rather easy too. I can hardly wait to be smoking on some Chocolate Trip. I have a Chocolate Thai going as well.

This will make an excellent outdoor crop when it finishes in the 53-60 day mark. That would be an easy Oct 1 maybe late September finish. Anything of quality that finishes is a great addition.

G

Green Supreme

Visioncreator used the Chocolate Trip in his Galactic Beaver Dominator cross. It was Chocolate Trip x TFD Thai. Man, love to have that girl back. Think I have 5 seeds left. Thanks for sharing dude. Peace GS

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hell ya GS. I always remember seeing those nugz in your shots. Pop them shits!!

Tobar man the trip is a beast. Quick flower and doubles in size. Good vanilla sandalwood flav. Hehe I like the Thai better. Outdoor both of those plants shine.

M

Mary-Jane

Beautiful grow! Nice to see what a long veg can do. Must people just rush to bloom.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Today is day 53 for the Chocolate Trip. I am venturing into the closet today and giving them a close look. I will have some pics up today. I will post most in my thread but will put a couple up here too for documentation.

I am excited because these plants look great and easily hold their own in the frost department in the same grow with Chemdog D and The White. They are loaded with trichs.

OK people I am going in. I will be back soon.

C

c4NN4daze

very pumped to come across this thread. Have a pack of Chocolate Trip x Deep Chunk. I've seen Deep Chunk but haven't seen the Chocolate Trip till now. Those two combined can only be a great thing.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Deep Chunks has be very dominant in most crosses. There are times when there is a good blend though but mostly Deep Chunk comes through. If Chocolate Trip could put up a good genetic battle like The UK Cheese did in Beancounter's Cheesy Chunk cross it could be a real winner.

Here are today's pics of some Chocolate Trip at days 53. Half the trichs are cloudy but there are quite a few clear. There are a few amber ones too. Combines that with there are still quite a few white pistils I am thinking another week. But chemcris and others give it a look. Use the zoom feature when you click on the pic and then click the + symbol. You can see stuff pretty good.

Choctrip5
Choctrip6
Choctrip7
Choctrip8
Chemd9
true grit

true grit

Oh yeah bro!!! You killed her!! That is definitely looking like some flamage!

This your first go with her? Know you said you were running these, but damn musta forgot! Hows the taste/smells on these and the Choco thais? Ive really been itching to run a choc thai if it really does taste choco'ish and has a good high!! Obviously yield, speed and trichs are there!!

N

NorCalD9

Man you have no idea. Dont know how this one slips by so many people. Thx man.:)

Awesome plant bro!!!!...... this one slips by so many of us bc its really really hard to find.... congrats on the find......

Peace
D9

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I was told the Chocolate Trip doesn't taste like chocolate. It has a vanilla and sandle wood taste. Somebody else described it as vanilla and peanut butter that combined give a chocolate like taste. I have smoke one tiny budlet and it has a very good, interesting flavor that is hard to describe but there is sandlewood smells to the smoke.

I don't know if the Chocolate Thai tastes like chocolate either. I think it is the Thai buzz that made this a keeper not chocolate taste.

I haven't smoked any mature and properly dried buds of either one yet but that will be changing sooner than later.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yea The Choco Thai Has a real electric tingy flav. Almost citrus. After a couple months in the jars it takes on the deep earth flav almost choco but not quite.

Tobar you are right on with the Trip. Think of incense. That nails it. To tell you the truth dont really care for the flav all that much of her but love the plant.

Id say bout 5 to 7 days and shes good. Have ran it all the way up to 73 days which really mellows it out but still punches you in the brain.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
oooo man, ive heard many things about this strain..came close to obtaining her at one point..she,she might still be within my reach!

G

grenbone

Very nice looking choco trip Tobor! Can't wait to read a smoke report on her.

Top Bottom