Chocolate Trip

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haze

Haze

Very nice lookin ladies guys, thanks for sharing the pics!!

Great shots Tobor, really shows them trichs!!!
On the " chocolate " flavor and smell, I had a pheno of Thai Tanic about 6 years back was genuine choco. I have been meaning to start some more again, whenever I do, sure hope I get that same pheno!!

trinityalps

trinityalps

Beautiful plant Tobor. Never bit on the Chocolate Trip when it was being sold on Cbay, but regret it now. My favorite smoke of all times was the Apollo 13 Trip, which was an Apollo13 cross with the CT... speedy and uplifting and no ceiling. Some day I'd like to recreate it. --Trinity

The Joker

The Joker

All right. I just rooted 5 clones. Anything I should know? I wanted to get plants around 28-30 inches high max. I am going for 6-8 tops flipped at 9 inches. Sound about right?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yea sounds about good. She will stretch Quite a bit but packs the weight on. She will double to 2.5 times her size. 6 to 8 tops will control it a little. Stake her and let em rock.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Beautiful plant Tobor. Never bit on the Chocolate Trip when it was being sold on Cbay, but regret it now. My favorite smoke of all times was the Apollo 13 Trip, which was an Apollo13 cross with the CT... speedy and uplifting and no ceiling. Some day I'd like to recreate it. --Trinity

You damn right bout the no ceiling.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey cemcris I thought you would like to see a 9 foot and growing Chocolate Trip in the corn.

The first pick the camera is at my face and looking up. The next is the plant in all it glory. It is the middle one. That is a 6-7 foot Killing Fields in front to the left and a 6 foot Chocolate Thai behind it.

The trip is a 2 pounder for sure and 3 won't surprise me. It will make me real happy though.

DSCN1526
DSCN1527
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hey cemcris I thought you would like to see a 9 foot and growing Chocolate Trip in the corn.

The first pick the camera is at my face and looking up. The next is the plant in all it glory. It is the middle one. That is a 6-7 foot Killing Fields in front to the left and a 6 foot Chocolate Thai behind it.

The trip is a 2 pounder for sure and 3 won't surprise me. It will make me real happy though.

Shes freaking huge!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that's a gaint.. Great grow 4sho i would b super happy 2 have a monster like that

J

juggo

Ah yes , choco trip. Is that the same cut i passed out to the locals? The only plant that i tryed with a similar taste was la nina.Vanila sandlewood hits the taste right on the head.Great to see that beuty still around,and you guys are KILLIN it!

peace,
juggo

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Same cut Juggo....I finally let her go last year after 5 or 6 years in the stable but she is still makin her way...she was a real go'er

Tex

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

tk - great garden in the outdoor thread its a beauty similar to mine but a little bigger, i was a little late getting everything in the ground, they spent too much time not growing in 3-5 gallon pots.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
anyone still have this cut.. please keep me posted.. would love to see this old gal back :)

Top Bottom