Chocolope dried nug shots<><><>

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mc1969

i love chocolope .check out sannies chocolate rain for 30 bucks a pack is awsome smoke .A intense chocolate F1 cross from Dna Chocolope and Cocoa Kush from Dj short,the combination of two of my favorite smokes.
The selected Chocolope is a sweet bitter chocolate thai sativa with little stretch. Very easy to grow and heavy yield in 9 to 10 weeks.
This lady won multiple cups and awards with her 100% chocolate taste.
The Cocoa Kush from Dj Shorts is a structurally Kush hybrid between a female Blueberry Sativa crossed with a the original Blueberry male.
Cocoa Kush has a very complex and hard to describe taste, a bar of dark bitter chocolate with some sour cream could fit the taste.
The most darkest and exciting aroma i have ever met.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Heya Kong, hope you dont mind me dropping a pic of my keeper Chocolope.

To me she taste like cocoa krispies with a fruitloop after taste.
Real good for anti-depressant meds. happy happy smoke :)
I dont have any dried nug shots, but this is her the day I cut her down.
And yes, a fine yielder.
Im going to run her again real soon...taking clones of her tonite.

gallery_7_72_824718.jpg

gallery_7_72_140684.jpg

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

MMMMMM yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes it is.. Thanks for stopping by!!

Kong your big yielding keeper sound's killer!
The banana flavor sounds delicious,most of my Choco pheno's were fruity more than anything else.I only got one chocolate flavored pheno and it was really mild potency.
Congrats on finding a dank yielder!!! :rock
Thanks Waayne.. Yea she will stay around a while.. Atleast till I get tired of bananas..lol

i love chocolope .check out sannies chocolate rain for 30 bucks a pack is awsome smoke .A intense chocolate F1 cross from Dna Chocolope and Cocoa Kush from Dj short,the combination of two of my favorite smokes.
The selected Chocolope is a sweet bitter chocolate thai sativa with little stretch. Very easy to grow and heavy yield in 9 to 10 weeks.
This lady won multiple cups and awards with her 100% chocolate taste.
The Cocoa Kush from Dj Shorts is a structurally Kush hybrid between a female Blueberry Sativa crossed with a the original Blueberry male.
Cocoa Kush has a very complex and hard to describe taste, a bar of dark bitter chocolate with some sour cream could fit the taste.
The most darkest and exciting aroma i have ever met.
Sonds very tasty indeed!! Mite have to give her a go.. Sannies shop you say huh? Nice...

Heya Kong, hope you dont mind me dropping a pic of my keeper Chocolope.

To me she taste like cocoa krispies with a fruitloop after taste.
Real good for anti-depressant meds. happy happy smoke :)
I dont have any dried nug shots, but this is her the day I cut her down.
And yes, a fine yielder.
Im going to run her again real soon...taking clones of her tonite.

gallery_7_72_824718.jpg

gallery_7_72_140684.jpg

Yea your girl looks alot like mine bro.. almost identical.. Just prolly a little different in the flav department.. Thanks for stopping by and sharing bro!!

Top Bottom