Chocolope, Holy Grail, Skywalker Og and others

• Thread starter L.Burna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L.Burna

L.Burna

First time in a long time starting from beans... 12/13 feminized beans germinated and only 1 skywalker Og that didn't... Will try to update as much as possible but will definitely let you guys know how things turn out!!! Chocolope, Holy Grail Og,Skywalker Og, LA Snowcap, Jack 33, Toxic blue, and Caramel Cream...
Chocolope holy grail skywalker og and others
Chocolope holy grail skywalker og and others 2

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Good luc on your grow. I always wanted to try the chocolope from dna. Now I want to try the chocockush they have the holy grail and kosher as well. They have a bunch of interesting crosses so hopefully you get some winners out of this.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I just started flush on 3 skywalkers myself 2 of the 3 have a good amount of frost smell dank and look to have a good yield one is pretty mediocre IMO. good luck with the crop!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hows your SKYWALKER turned out bro please? I've cracked a 6,pack 4,5 .days ago:-) what can I expect please eh bro ?. Can you please hook me up with some pointers, tips etc bro please ? I'd be very gratefull eh man, :-) I'm looking forward to running them for the 1,St time, lol. Thank you man either way mate eh

L.Burna

L.Burna

The skywalkers are my biggest plants right now. They grow very fast... Don't need much nutrients at all. Have only given them nutrients once in 4 or 5 weeks.. I haven't thrown them into flower because I still have my GDP and super lemon haze in flower.. I should be flowering them within the next week or two..

spacebomb

spacebomb

Very nice. Have you topped ?. I really looking forward to running these things like. Wonder, how many x, s stretch they have?

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh man, they look soo lush and healthy and green. Lol, nice work bro. They look pretty stout actually! I ran tahoe og and man that og kicked me apart. Impossible for me anyway. I can do DNA kushberry ace tho? I hope this is a pretty good and not to difficult to grow. Yours are Lovelly man:-)

L.Burna

L.Burna

Are the pots 15,s mate? Or bigger. Look like 15,litres? .
There 5 gallon pots... Around 15 liters... Don't know much about kushberry, but let me known how it turns out if you do run it.. Gonna be running some serious seeds ak-47, bubblegum, and Kali mist if these don't turn out good... Waiting on the new cc drop from Top Dawg so I can pick up what I really want!!

below frigid

below frigid

I DNA's Holy Grail outdoors last season. Turned out nice. I have some Cream Caramel auto's that are almost done. All I did is plant them and water them. Looks and smells good. Yours look like they are going to yield more than mine.

L.Burna

L.Burna

I DNA's Holy Grail outdoors last season. Turned out nice. I have some Cream Caramel auto's that are almost done. All I did is plant them and water them. Looks and smells good. Yours look like they are going to yield more than mine.
Did you have the Cream Caramel indoors or outdoors? And around how much we're you able to get?

below frigid

below frigid

Mine are outdoors. Started them in March. I have not got around to chopping them yet but they are pretty much done. Got two different pheno's. One purpled up in flower and the other did not. I really did not give them any attention as I was busy with my big garden. I left them in 5 inch pots way too long. They were flowering by the time I put them into something bigger. I think if I were going to do these again (probably wont) I would just grow them in 3 gallon pots start to finish and maybe top them as well. I just did these for fun just to see what auto's were all about. I have grown the non auto Cream Caramel outdoors before and really liked it. These look good, just not much of it. I may get an ounce total off of 3 plants, LOL. I think if i gave them some attention you could probably get an ounce a piece off them but not much more. Start to finish in 11 weeks or so.

Top Bottom