Chocolope, super Lemon Haze, Oregon Huckleberry,and Snowbud

• Thread starter Professor P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Professor P

Here's a few shots of some seeds I just started at 1 week....

The huckleberry is the only one that I made from scratch, It' Oregon Blueberry(f) x Morning Glory(m) (santa maria x afghan... Barney's first release of this strain).... I grew this one out before with great results... we will see if it happens again

The others are Snowbud (oregon original), Super Lemon Haze (greenHouseSeeds.// First fem seeds I've ever grown), and Chocolope(dna regular)...

Snow 1week veg
Super lemon haze2weekveg
Chocolope1weekveg
Huckle 1 week veg
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
goodluck, watching this closely, got some dna chocolope myself,,, i wonder if its very stretchy?

P

Professor P

goodluck, watching this closely, got some dna chocolope myself,,, i wonder if its very stretchy?

I think the chocolope grows pretty big from what I've heard.. All I know is that it was one of the best strains that I smoked in Amsterdam... It was sooooo gooood!!!

I will keep this updated as much as possible.

thanks for peeping out the lil babies :)

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
indeed, peace Professor p

Gr81

P

Professor P

sorry bout the lag, but just got round to editing pics today.

so the runt huckle berry has passed the SLH.. I still dont know about fem seeds!!???!! hahaha

almost something good to look at hahahahaha

SUPER LEMON HAZE

SLH_3week.JPG

OREGON HUCKLEBERRY

huckle_3_week.JPG

CHOCOLOPE

Chocolope3weekVeg.JPG

SNOWBUD

snowbud3weekveg.JPG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

show the Chocolope too plz ;-)

ps-looks mouthwatering-great

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Super Lemon Haze

Wow great pictures!!

I've got Super Lemon Haze seeds coming in the mail. Do you have PICs of yours? Any details, insight would be appreciated.
:harvest:

Many thanks in advanced!!!

L

LA Woman

MIA? I have SLH growing too and it would be nice to know how yours turned out. Thanks. Meagan :)

P

Professor P

MIA? I have SLH growing too and it would be nice to know how yours turned out. Thanks. Meagan :)

I'm working towards posting pics of the super lemon haze.. one pheno was weak and scraggly while the other was nice and thick.. I'll post pics of the chocolope when she makes it into the bloom room, she will be much larger than the others.

cheers

P

Professor P

SLH pheno #1 (was not worth a shit)
DSC_23551.JPG

DSC_2356.JPG

SLH Pheno #2 (she's a keeper..sorry no full plant shot)
SLH2_71days.jpg

L

LA Woman

Hey Professor. thx for the pm. Yes the first pic doesnt look like any of mine. The second doesnt yet either..lol. I have 4 that were veged 30 days and that have been in flower for 39 days. 3 are classic sativa tall thin leaved but 1 is short with thicker leaves and all around heartier growing. Mine differ from you're plants mainly that they are all branched out like thin "trees". They are very frosty but even at 39 days flower I am worried about yield. Anything else you can tell me about what to expect? Got any pics you can send me? Meagan :)

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that SLH looks super dank, even if it is from GHSC. Great job and pics!

L

LA Woman

Mine is looking super frosty but the yield is going to be bad I'm afraid. :(

P

Professor P

Mine is looking super frosty but the yield is going to be bad I'm afraid. :(

After growing the two different phenos I realized how well this strain responded to topping... I would say if you grow her again definitely top the plants in veg because otherwise SLH stretches too much.....

It will look ripe around 56-60 days, but if you wait another 10-14 more days the calyxes will swell up and yield will be increased significantly.

good luck

L

LA Woman

After growing the two different phenos I realized how well this strain responded to topping... I would say if you grow her again definitely top the plants in veg because otherwise SLH stretches too much.....

It will look ripe around 56-60 days, but if you wait another 10-14 more days the calyxes will swell up and yield will be increased significantly.

good luck

OK Professor, so at about 8-8 1/2 weeks they look done but go to about the full 11 week like greenhouse says. I will do whatever it takes for more weight on these. The terrible thing is these really are some amazing looking buds. If only the yield were better. Topping sounds like a good option. I am going to try to keep my 1 short pheno as a mother as I already cloned her. The other clones I will flower with floros, not going to waste my hps on them again. I can't wait to smoke these however. I personally have never seen more dank bud. Mine look like they were rolled in sugar lol. Meagan :)

winta

winta

thanx for the pix i been waitin to see slh and choco grown out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom