Choose Mota for rock solid gear everytime!

• Thread starter LOWLIFE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Emperor has nothing to do with mota

lol Who ever said it was? It's obvious your a troll so beat it! Loompa made the Emperor Kush all by himself ,Medic sent him the male clone so he no hand in actuall breeding.:)

Aligee

Aligee

I've been seeing this guy pop up every now and then. Usually negative comments. There's a place for people like you. It's called icmag. Peace.

...I'm sure his dayz here are numbered

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-156.jpg

P

primeform

Ya onlykush has had a few troll threads lately. But on this one he was just correcting someone that was crediting mota with Emperor. I think you guys jumpin on him a little to hard here. Onlykush you could work on your delivery a little and not come off so brash.

Aligee

Aligee

Ya onlykush has had a few troll threads lately. But on this one he was just correcting someone that was crediting mota with Emperor. I think you guys jumpin on him a little to hard here. Onlykush you could work on your delivery a little and not come off so brash.

nice of you to stick up for dude but he's well aware of what he's doing trolling is against TOU just a FYI seems he has something against Mota that's obvious...I wish you and him the best !!! Ali.G...

Motarebel

Motarebel

There's a few individuals that are jealous and they take a few jabs now and then. I know who they are and have felt sorry for them till now,we're here to grow the mighty plant and learn. We all have the right not to be interupted by this crackerjack who has nothing to offer but being a smartass.

Top Bottom