Chop day pics by Peat Phreak

• Thread starter Peat_Phreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I'm working on a system/method of using Lactobacillus to manage media pH. The goal is to be able to feed with 5.8pH for the entire grow while automatically maintaining a stable media pH in the ideal runoff zone.

First experiment is in process and working well. I put lactobacillus in one sterile peat container. The others have no lacto.

The lacto plant is currently at 6.2pH and the others got to the mid sevens 30 days into bloom. So the lacto is doing what I want. The non lacto plants are getting hit with a bunch of acid to correct them back down to 6.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

TSxMT bud zoom 1   Copy

TSxMT full 1250a   Copy

TSxMT midbud 1250a   Copy

Toaster Strudel x Mai Tai #4 by Clearwater

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Amazing pictures and quality as always! Can you help explain your process for taking these pictures. Camera, lighting, editing?

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Amazing pictures and quality as always! Can you help explain your process for taking these pictures. Camera, lighting, editing?

Thanks. The camera is a 10-15 year old Cannon G10 digital. No extra lenses or flashes. A tripod is used. The plant is photographed in front of a black curtain on the wall and on the floor. A bright ceiling light is on above the plant. The flash always activates because of the black background.

Not much editing needs to be done. Usually just minor adjustments like reducing the saturation or adjusting the white and black levels. Some pics don't get adjusted at all.

gristle

gristle

Beautiful plants, as always.
The grape pupil is an absolute stunner. I looked it up and seen they were using your exact photo to market it. Congrats on that, that is pretty awesome I think.
How is the smoke report on that one? Grape flavors come thru?

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Beautiful plants, as always.
The grape pupil is an absolute stunner. I looked it up and seen they were using your exact photo to market it. Congrats on that, that is pretty awesome I think.
How is the smoke report on that one? Grape flavors come thru?

Thanks. I didn't know MMS was using my pics. He didn't even ask. Time to lawyer up! 😡

The smoke report is no grape at all. But it does taste very good. It's tart hibiscus tea and Simcoe hops. Simcoe are catty / piney hops. This smells exactly like them. It's the dank part of the aroma.

The buzz is 50/50 hybrid effect. Gets me nice and high with a happy and care free effect. Doesn't make me sleepy.

I like the way it grows and smokes. So I will grow it again someday. I'm growing MMS Putang next. MMS probably needs a better Putang pic for their website. 🫤

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Rather than sue for infringement, I'm going to get MMS to custom make a strain for me.

Since he is from Massachusetts, it will be called Chowdah Head. It will have the fiya!

(Putang x Face Off) x Malawi = Chowdah Head

mojox666

mojox666

Hi again Peat!

I was wondering How was your experience using Lactobacilli in your style of grow?

Cheers from Mexico

Top Bottom