Chop day? Trich pics inside

• Thread starter AnarchyTurtle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnarchyTurtle

AnarchyTurtle

(I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, if so, just let me know and I'll move it)

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who helped me out in my last thread. The notes have been taken and I'll be implementing them in my next grow. I ended up just leaving her in pH'd tap water since the post and she has done great! Now, onto the post:

I know I'm nearing the end and I'd like some opinions on when to chop. My plan was to chop today, but I'm getting mixed opinions from my in-person sources (some say now, some say wait) and with this being my first grow, I want to consult the professionals. I'm seeing a decent amount of amber trichs (I think? I could be wrong) and everything I've read says chop at about 5% amber. I'm having a hard time telling the difference between cloudy and clear, honestly. The pics are below and I'd love to hear what you guys have to say!

All pictures were taken today or yesterday, they are of two separate clippings from very different parts of the plant. The first three pics are one clipping, the last two are the other clipping (separated as 06/05 and 06/04 if you can see file names).

Thank you so much, and I'm SO excited to be getting this close!

P.S. what is up with the trichs that are going purple? I've never seen or heard of this before.

Chop day trich pics inside
Chop day trich pics inside 2
Chop day trich pics inside 3
Chop day trich pics inside 4
Chop day trich pics inside 5
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

They look milky and amber to.me mabey some one with more experince could tell u more

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m weigh Dan 789 I’d be waiting a little longer. Just my 2 cents worth . Od .

AnarchyTurtle

AnarchyTurtle

Big thanks to you both! I know this question is near impossible to answer without having seen my plant develop, but any ballpark time? A few days, another week, etc? I'm really struggling with this part... I dont seem to have an eye for it yet.

FWIW, there are little to zero white pistils remaining on the plant. Maybe just the tips of the biggest colas.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Big thanks to you both! I know this question is near impossible to answer without having seen my plant develop, but any ballpark time? A few days, another week, etc? I'm really struggling with this part... I dont seem to have an eye for it yet.

FWIW, there are little to zero white pistils remaining on the plant. Maybe just the tips of the biggest colas.
Can you put up a pic of plant some close up of buds but not to close I think it’s got 1 more week to go I never go on weeks with my grows I go on the Trichs there are lots of clear still there almost getting to the milky stage . It entirely up to you mate your going to get a nice smoke off it anyway if you decide to yank it now . Od

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

I'm with one drop, you don't have enough amber yet!! I'd wait a week or maybe two. 😎

Looks good though! Good Job! 🍻 🥂

AnarchyTurtle

AnarchyTurtle

Can you put up a pic of plant some close up of buds but not to close I think it’s got 1 more week to go I never go on weeks with my grows I go on the Trichs there are lots of clear still there almost getting to the milky stage . It entirely up to you mate your going to get a nice smoke off it anyway if you decide to yank it now . Od
Yep, here are some I just took 2 seconds ago! Lmk if you want to see anything else! Those are 3 different colas, btw.

20200605 172933
20200605 172910
20200605 172854
20200605 172839
20200605 172837
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep, here are some I just took 2 seconds ago! Lmk if you want to see anything else! Those are 3 different colas, btw.
Yep after seeing the full pic I’d get her up hanging up drying n a curing thanks for putting up your pics it looks tasty . Od 👌👍

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Yep after seeing the full pic I’d get her up hanging up drying n a curing thanks for putting up your pics it looks tasty . Od 👌👍

Agreed! the wide shot tells the story! 👌👍

I was thinking that the yellow in the first shots were the lights... lol just the other plants out of focus. Again, You've done well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom