Chop or let it go? I don’t F’n know. Do you?

• Thread starter Mr.OrganicGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

Farmers,

I’m at a loss.

This is my AK-47 Auto by 34 street seed Co.

It’s on day 98 from seed. Suppose to be ready in 75-90 days; what a crock of shit that is.

She has lots of white pistils and not producing heavy amounts of trichomes. Leaves are fading, buds are fattening up, environment is perfect.

In your opinion, how much longer is she gonna drag this out and at what point do you say fuck it and chop?

Cheers!

Chop or let it go i dont fn know do you
Chop or let it go i dont fn know do you 2
Chop or let it go i dont fn know do you 3
Chop or let it go i dont fn know do you 4
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Farmers,

I’m at a loss.

This is my AK-47 Auto by 34 street seed Co.

It’s on day 98 from seed. Suppose to be ready in 75-90 days; what a crock of shit that is.

She has lots of white pistils and not producing heavy amounts of trichomes. Leaves are fading, buds are fattening up, environment is perfect.

In your opinion, how much longer is she gonna drag this out and at what point do you say fuck it and chop?

Cheers!
Not every plant gets frosty, what do your trichs look like?

Z

Zab

There was a post about a week ago with someone who had an auto ak47 that was similar to this, he stated I think 2 weeks past the stated time frame, and it looked a couple weeks away yet, canèt seem to locate the thread, will post back if I find it, or someone else might remember it.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

8 wks from that point generally. Sticking with about 2 more weeks till chop

B

Bdubs

I ask this because if you’ve properly reduced day time temps, you are assisting her in further ripening. Not just the addition of extra P and K. But temps play a vital role in maturation and production of resin, terps and density.

If you have not dropped temps and they have been consistently the same all grow, she is constantly in grow mode with winter not in sight. She may think she needs to keep making buds and not focusing ripening for last chance before season end, she doesn’t know it’s nearing the end. Cold temps will ripen her up nice and quick for you and give you those qualities. She is aging but she isn’t ripening.

You may see new growth and accounting those white pistils into your calculation of overall % amber. But if you don’t drop temps, she will keep trying to pump out new bud growth. Stop growth and drop temps to trigger her end of cycle; which only increases potency, aroma, flavor and density.

Just saying this might be a cause for prolonged flowering. You’ve maybe not triggered her awareness of the e season ending. If your temps are not lowered, and your light is still maxed out, she has no idea so she keeps trucking. Be wary and look for herm as you tip the harvest window.

In my experience, if you have a reduction in trichome or halt in trichome production, you’re too warm and she isn’t focusing those attributes as her last stand to be pollinated.

Read up on what makes a plant sense end of season and mimic that. Colder days, less intense light are two things to consider if trying to push her to harvest window and trichome readiness. Flushing or reduced feed can also be a trigger of fall with water washing away nutrients.

Some may not agree but let be real, you get less potent buds running prolonged same temps until harvest. Plus, beyond harvest window, she is just waiting to decide when to herm based off time and not environmental factors. Internal time clock due to 12/12 with no reduction of intensity of light.

No adjustments late in flower=prolonged growth and not ripening. You don’t have to believe it, but you should consider these factors. Indoor, you do all the work of this and are responsible. If you just let it go and no adjustments respectively, you won’t ripen up before she gives up and your end product suffers from neglect. Sometimes products like Ripen help to trigger hormonal, but if conditions are not met, you just sacrifice the best time of the plants life to give you what you want, high potency, tasty, smelly, dense buds.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
facts not bro science please

“ unpollinated female cannabis flowers continue to swell and produce more resin while waiting for a male to successfully complete their life cycle. After weeks of heavy flower and cannabinoid-laden resin production THC peaks out in the unfertilised frustrated female “
Quote from Jorge Cervantes

B

Bdubs

Sorry bud I hadn’t had a smoke and woke up in a bad mood because of my next door neighbours and took it out on the first thing I didn’t agree with

There was no need for me to act all high and mighty and make a fool of myself

Your opinion is yours and your more than entitled to it without me being a asshole.

I totally apologise
Hope you forgive my Ill behaviour
Yeah I don’t care. You pointed out the obvious. You can tell him what you think. Thats what we do here right? Or are we in the business of trolling for The Way, which is everyone’s opinion anyways. Don’t get your panties in a hunch and start chasing me to be obvious that I post my opinions and is up for OP interpretation as all responses to forums are. Stop being a nuisance please. But as you troll you contribute no information. Your response is integration at best and is disrespectful to the OP regardless. If you have no contributing information to spur any new information, don’t speak.

B

Bdubs

facts not bro science please

“ unpollinated female cannabis flowers continue to swell and produce more resin while waiting for a male to successfully complete their life cycle. After weeks of heavy flower and cannabinoid-laden resin production THC peaks out in the unfertilised frustrated female “
Quote from Jorge Cervantes
Can you elaborate on that quote or just post it up and decode the specifics. You are basic as F Gmix. Stay basic and keep growing sub par fluff

B

Bdubs

I told you how to get promo end results from here. Good luck sir.
Very rare that a plant will finish that early
At a rough guess you got a few more weeks yet however that’s already been said

Good luck
👌

Top Bottom