Chop Or Not Reveg ?

• Thread starter prospero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
prospero

prospero

It looks like due to a light leak My plants have gone to reveg. Do I barvest them and start again ? Or is there anything can be done ? Thanks in advance :-)

Week7 day 7 flowerjpg
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

where is it revegging at??

and as big as they are no u not going to re veg unless u cut all the nice tops off and leave the smaller buds then put back to18 6

prospero

prospero

where is it revegging at??

and as big as they are no u not going to re veg unless u cut all the nice tops off and leave the smaller buds then put back to18 6
I think I might just harvest and start fresh. They smell good and qujte resiny. I smoked a llwer bud and it smoked okay :-) Thanks Tinderthumbs.

Dunge

Dunge

I see the smooth edged small leafs, but I find it hard to believe that a red LED would cause it.
I'd watch for nanners and finish her out.

prospero

prospero

I see the smooth edged small leafs, but I find it hard to believe that a red LED would cause it.
I'd watch for nanners and finish her out.
Thanks Dunge. Good advice that I sballl take :-) Dont really want to pull tgem this late. 8 weeks.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Thanks Dunge. Good advice that I sballl take :) Dont really want to pull tgem this late. 8 weeks.

I would wait a lil longer myfriend if bud production slows down or stops then u know for sure it's in reveg but if u wait and it all works out then u will still have some tasty buds

prospero

prospero

I would wait a lil longer myfriend if bud production slows down or stops then u know for sure it's in reveg but if u wait and it all works out then u will still have some tasty buds
Thanks my friend. Ive noticed very little or no growth for the past week. So not so good :-(

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Thanks my friend. Ive noticed very little or no growth for the past week. So not so good :-(

Truly a bummer but sometimes the plants are really just on there own time lol Iv had plant seem to stop altogether then I go in the garden one day and they exploded w new growth ha wish you the best of luck (thumbs up)

prospero

prospero

Truly a bummer but sometimes the plants are really just on there own time lol Iv had plant seem to stop altogether then I go in the garden one day and they exploded w new growth ha wish you the best of luck (thumbs up)
Many thanks for the encouragementmy friend. Going to ride it out. :-) Good luck to you also.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

[
Thanks my friend. Ive noticed very little or no growth for the past week. So not so good :-([/QUOte
a lil red light is not enough IMO people go a lil over bored think about it when u go out side at night its not pitch black

I have been down your road and all I got was nanner have u checked your timers???

prospero

prospero

I originally thought they where foxtailing due to light too close. Woke up this morning after fixing light leak and buds look extra frosty. What your saying makes sense about dark and light outside. Thanls bro :-)

Tmp cam 622206384
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I originally thought they where foxtailing due to light too close. Woke up this morning after fixing light leak and buds look extra frosty. What your saying makes sense about dark and light outside. Thanls bro :)
Is all your plants doing this or just one ?

prospero

prospero

im really fucking high but still don't really see what u think is reveging just them like 3 leafers?
The top leaves have turned to 1. :-( But Pistil production seems to still be happening :-) Just riding it out but looking forward to my next grow :-)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

The top leaves have turned to 1. :-( But Pistil production seems to still be happening :) Just riding it out but looking forward to my next grow :)
looks rightish to me the top of the nug don't really pump out leafs should get bigger down the nug as it goes
how about a pic of a good top shot of the plants get to see all the tops

prospero

prospero

Sorry for refering to you as bro. Just seen your proflile page. Thanks for your input my friend. Much appreciated :-)

prospero

prospero

looks rightish to me the top of the nug don't really pump out leafs should get bigger down the nug as it goes
how about a pic of a good top shot of the plants get to see all the tops
I dont at the moment have a pic. Will take 1 later :-) They are bigger as you go down. A lot of side buds. Didnt lollypop so heavily this time. The intention was to use my 200 watt CFL to light up lower parts, but it got broken :-( lol. This is latest side shot. Taken yesterday.

Tmp cam 1541271784

Latest posts

Top Bottom