Chopping a few today.

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

A couple are coming down so I took a few images before chopping away. Crappy color from being under the HPS and no time for PS.
Chopping a few today

Chopping a few today 2
Chopping a few today 3
Chopping a few today 4
Chopping a few today 5

The patient these are for came by to help and was looking pretty happy.

Coir

Coir

What is it looks great
Pics 1,4, and 5 are an old strain from KC Brains called Double D. Pics 2 and 3 are a cross of Shiskaberry and SFV OGK. I am going to send some samples in for testing when they are dry to get an idea of what the THC and CBD amounts are.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Pics 1,4, and 5 are an old strain from KC Brains called Double D. Pics 2 and 3 are a cross of Shiskaberry and SFV OGK. I am going to send some samples in for testing when they are dry to get an idea of what the THC and CBD amounts are.

dude that's awesome...my buddy just did a (shiskaberry x KC 33) x Hells Angels OG can't wait to see what those are like...tropical citrus dank for sure!

Coir

Coir

The shishkaberry x sfv cross looks awesome. How she smoke? Your project?
Not my project. When I was asked to become a designated provider, I had absolutely nothing to work with and someone generously donated a really old pack of seeds to the project. One out of the ten sprouted and this was the result. The only info I could find was that a guy in Spain made this cross a very long time ago and has since disappeared so there was never any follow up or grow logs I could find about it. We'll find out more once it's cured. I do plan on sending a sample out to the testing lab to see what the thc/cbd levels are. It sure smells good right now in the drying room though!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
KC Brains "double D" is Danky Doodle as far as if you wanna reference it online or in the big book of buds 2. Male Viking x Female Big Bud x male KC636;)

Coir

Coir

KC Brains "double D" is Danky Doodle as far as if you wanna reference it online or in the big book of buds 2. Male Viking x Female Big Bud x male KC636;)
I found the info on that one. This cut was also donated to the project and I'm not sure if it's real or not. Seems to be smaller than the descriptions I have seen but it sure is the frostiest plant I have ever seen. Week 2 of flower and the trichomes are out to the fan leaves. At the end, it sparkles like it's covered in diamond dust.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the mango in the kc 636 can really frost things up and go to a sliver color sometimes. I'll show you some Mango Kush soon that has the Mango(classic KC Brains look) later when I get a chance today. What does she smell like??

Coir

Coir

the mango in the kc 636 can really frost things up and go to a sliver color sometimes. I'll show you some Mango Kush soon that has the Mango(classic KC Brains look) later when I get a chance today. What does she smell like??
Heaven.....

Top Bottom