Chop's November, Hydro Garden Update

• Thread starter Choppr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Choppr

Choppr

Hey THC Farmers, just thought Id throw a couple Pics at you all, some of you know I run rotational crops 1 Auto Tent always 3 going out, 3 to take their spot and I plant 3 more seeds (harvest/and plant every 6 weeks), And the Same for the Photoperiod Tent 4 leaving and 4 more are planted every 9-12 weeks (Sativa's are my preferred Genus). So in the 1st 4 Photos We have all Dutch Passion Auto's Leaving the Tent, and the 3 Replacements ( November Autos) GSC, Grape Slurri, and Gummi Bears(DWC) about 15 days old. Then a Shot of the Nov Autos at 5 wks 5 Days (wk 5.5) (oh I grow strawberries too) Take note of the 3 Autos all the same age seen in Photo 1. The DWC Gummi Bears (Atlas Seed) shes off the chain, shes 2 quarts low on water every day (600ppm).
Also Pictured are the next 4 Photo Periods Sprouts Platinum Terple(IHG), King Sherb(IHG), Blue Octane @ImpulsiveGrower, Animal Mints Bx1(Rocbud Inc).

Next Set of Pics are the Photoperiods, These are Hazemans Gear, "Coco Puffs F1's" (Darwohs Chocolate Thai x Chocolate Trip)
(1 male was removed and we are harvesting pollen) of the 3 females 2 Pheno's Appeared, 2 taller with a different terp, 1 shorter smells like vanilla? Shes also finishing earlier, already starting her fade.
4 Photo Periods Sprouts (Platinum Terple, King Sherb, Blue Octane, Animal Mints Bx1). Shout Out to @Stokes on the Hazeman Gear.

Always grown Coco/Hydro and @greenleafnutrients - Right On!

Wk 9 trichomes kix skywalker
Chops november hydro garden update 2
Chops november hydro garden update 3
Chops november hydro garden update 4
Chops november hydro garden update 5
Chops november hydro garden update 6
Chops november hydro garden update 7
Chops november hydro garden update 8
Chops november hydro garden update 9
Chops november hydro garden update 10
Chops november hydro garden update 11
Top Bottom