Chosen Few Seed Co.

• Thread starter pork_chop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork_chop

pork_chop

Just picked up three packs of their beans yesterday. They are all crosses with their "Screamin' OG #1" stud. I'm told the Screamin' OG #1 is Ghost OG x Amnesia Haze x Ghost OG.

I grabbed:

SFV OG x Screamin' OG #1
Sour Kush (Ghosts OG x NYCD) x Screamin OG #1
Ghosts OG x Screamin OG #1

So aside from the obvious fact that they like to work with Ghosts OG, does anyone else know more about this seed company? My online searching has yielded few results, but I thought some of y'all who have been around longer than I may be able to shine some light on this company for me. Thanks.

Pork_Chop

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I havent grown em out, but I do know their genetics are legit. Those guys grow some fire. There should be some good phenos.

pork_chop

pork_chop

Right on. Doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there. Ill get some pics up when I get around to popping the beans

fyahmon

fyahmon

To set the record straight. Chosen few Seeds is alive and well and has absolutely nothing to do with the Station in Boulder CO! Blaze Fire! The Station's seeds Co. is there own and was NEVER Chosen Few Seed Co.! The Chosen Few Seeds continues to grow and produce high grade genetics and people will continue to see their packs of seeds! Some people (you know who you are) liked taking the credit for others hard work and seem to forget why we all do this....free the herb and spread the seed!! Jah Bless

COBudKing

COBudKing

Just picked up three packs of their beans yesterday. They are all crosses with their "Screamin' OG #1" stud. I'm told the Screamin' OG #1 is Ghost OG x Amnesia Haze x Ghost OG.

I grabbed:

SFV OG x Screamin' OG #1
Sour Kush (Ghosts OG x NYCD) x Screamin OG #1
Ghosts OG x Screamin OG #1

So aside from the obvious fact that they like to work with Ghosts OG, does anyone else know more about this seed company? My online searching has yielded few results, but I thought some of y'all who have been around longer than I may be able to shine some light on this company for me. Thanks.

Pork_Chop

How did those beans do for you?

COBudKing

COBudKing

Chosen Few Seed Co. is one of our key sources for genetics in Colorado. We have enjoyed a 100% success rate with their beans. Great Stuff.

true grit

true grit

Got all three of those packs mentioned but still havent popped any. Not much feedback on em. Tried a sample of screamin OG waaaaay back when it was very tasty

Top Bottom