• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

CHP: Traffic Stop Nets 91 Marijuana Plants
Man Had Expired Medical Marijuana Card

POSTED: 4:10 pm PDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 4:36 pm PDT September 11, 2008

MERCED COUNTY, Calif. -- A Clearlake Oaks man was booked into jail after 91 marijuana plants were found in his car during a traffic stop, the California Highway Patrol said.

Michael David Nilsen, 47, was stopped Monday along Highway 99 for going 94 mph in a 65-mph zone, and the officer noticed that his 2008 Cadillac CTS smelled like marijuana.

Nilsen had an expired medical marijuana card along with two trays with about 91 individual small marijuana plants in the trunk, CHP spokesman Tom Killian said.

The officer also found $17,667 in cash, Killian said, and more marijuana in Nilsen's possession.

Nilsen was booked into the Merced County Jail on charges of marijuana cultivation and transporting marijuana for sales.

Source:

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
More like an idiot my friend......... Sheesh people just dont give a f.

S

SenorMota

the dumbass should have been charged with wreckless driving too. that's how innocent people die! :punch

T

TurboGSR96

What an idiot, why someone would drive that fast w/o anything in the car is beyond me but with plants in the trunk is just idiotic.

X

xtheghostx

WOW! The sad thing here is, if the guy would have just went the speed limit he would have got away.

Z

Zen

I'd say he's paying the ultimate price for his stupidity :dull

Top Bottom