Christmas harvest 2021 going for broke:)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It is a mystery to me also,
Let me consult my expert on this particular plant:)
@Trustfall
I went back to read this and try and find what this plant is? BH?
That is the 14-16 week bandaid haze #7 cut. Long flowering but it’s worth it if you can be patient. My sativa friend swears it’s his favorite so far. Wish I could tel you more but I messed mine up and had to pull it. Gonna try again though.
The one I messed up I also seeded the bottoms with wedding cake bx1 pollen. Be interesting to see what comes about of those.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
BOT X Obama
13ED494E 8712 49D7 AB0C 695EE45F18FE

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

That is the 14-16 week bandaid haze #7 cut. Long flowering but it’s worth it if you can be patient. My sativa friend swears it’s his favorite so far. Wish I could tel you more but I messed mine up and had to pull it. Gonna try again though.
The one I messed up I also seeded the bottoms with wedding cake bx1 pollen. Be interesting to see what comes about of those.
Gotcha. That's an awesome looking cut, congrats. So hard to keep those long flowering cuts, kudo's to both of you for having it and keeping it around.

GODNYC

GODNYC

Quick question what seed bank do you highly recommend? I’m planning my first huge grow and I’ve been told that not all seed banks have good quality seeds and that sometimes they don’t even germinate.

GODNYC

GODNYC

if you're planning a "huge" grow, you might need to really consider if you're ready for that scale given you're looking for a reliable seedbank.
I appreciate the concerns, but in my question “huge” in my subjective thinking was referring to 4-6 plants and I think “we” my peoples could handle that. Now my question is based on the fact that all my grows (1-2) plants have all been seeds out the baggie; also in my state it recently been legalized for personal grow so I’m not sure we have any seed banks in my state.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

If you have the time got a couple quick questions? Before that though, beautiful plants and harvest pics!

What did you find to be the nutrient hardest to dial in with the BH? Was that a timing issue, when wanted that nutrient or was it an excess issue?
What does your harvest window look like for the BH? Just looking at it I think it could go 20 weeks and not have many if any amber trich's and still be pushing pistils. What are you looking for out of the plant?

If its ancient Chinese secret, I get it. I am curious though.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If you have the time got a couple quick questions? Before that though, beautiful plants and harvest pics!

What did you find to be the nutrient hardest to dial in with the BH? Was that a timing issue, when wanted that nutrient or was it an excess issue?
What does your harvest window look like for the BH? Just looking at it I think it could go 20 weeks and not have many if any amber trich's and still be pushing pistils. What are you looking for out of the plant?

If its ancient Chinese secret, I get it. I am curious though.
Timing with the other plants was a challenge,
Nitrogen is the key, I upped it at week 8 when I started to see the deficiency.
Should have started earlier. Week 4-5.
I’ve gone this far I’m going all the way, when ever I feel it’s time to take her.
Looking for? God damn good ass fucking smoke my brother😉
No secrets here ( I can’t keep a secret so don’t tell me one).

Top Bottom