Christmas Time

• Thread starter Bulldog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I havent celebrated since my dad passed in 2012, I am gonna break those chains this year........I really liked that video, never seen it before. I can't even put into words how greatful i am when i find something in a free pile i can actually use, I can't describe to you in words how good it feels to see someone struggling be able to take advice wtf ever i can do to help them and it feels so good man seriously. Seeing strangers smile because i was able to help them in some form or fashion is whats kept me enjoying life when i can.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I got shit for mentioning it yesterday as well, tha pricks ! My 10 yr old magnetic ballast FINALLY died on me yesterday. I guess i need santa's advice on how i can go about replacing it with another STUD mag ballast in 600 hps preferably old santa. Please and thankyou!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
:puke2:

Every year the whole commercialization of Xmas gets closer and closer. Anymore we aint even slayed the turkey yet and already being deluged with xmas marketing hype. Shit this year xmas stuff was rolling out even before the goblins and ghouls got their kicks off.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

My Christmas tree

Picture 163

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

2 years ago I had the craziest, nicest thing happen at Christmas eve.
I was pretty broke at the time. A couple weeks before Christmas I went and put $400+ worth of presents on layaway at Kmart for my kids.
With 5 kids at the time this was a small amount.
On Christmas eve when I got paid, I went to pay the layaway and the lady told me it had been paid. WTF? I haven't paid it I said. She said the guy next to you is paying for people's presents they have on layaway.
I didn't know what to say or do except be grateful and say thank you to the old man. I told him he didn't have to do this and he insisted I spend the remaining money on the kids. So I did.
One of the best Christmas ever.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I was pretty broke at the time. A couple weeks before Christmas I went and put $400+ worth of presents on layaway at Kmart for my kids.
On Christmas eve when I got paid, I went to pay the layaway and the lady told me it had been paid. WTF? I haven't paid it I said. She said the guy next to you is paying for people's presents they have on layaway.
I didn't know what to say or do except be grateful and say thank you to the old man. I told him he didn't have to do this and he insisted I spend the remaining money on the kids. So I did.
Now that is a killa Xmas story. Very nice!!! It is the Spirit of Xmas that reigns supreme in my mind, not all of the presents and spending. Wish we had more old men like that around!!!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Saw it one year at a local kmart before they went out of buis and it made me cry, If we had even 1 million of these folks in society actively trying to get folks to understand that lifes short and there's more to life then the koch brothers mindset of success, for lack of a better analogy. I liken my lifestyle to the burts bee's of my area, i can't stand yuppies or that lifestyle, like things simple and enjoy digging thru rich college kids free piles! I won't lie its become an addiction! You wouldnt believe what these millenial kids consider trash man, and if these piles are even the slightest clue of what are future in this country is i am truly terrified for those with no real motivation to do good in life.

i just created a group on facebook locally to help low income(yeah im poor too so what) families with kids who wont get presents this year. All but two were greatful and my wife was livid cause the mother of one family is like ...."where are you buying these clothes at"? "how much are you going to spend"? Questions that really made us uneasy about the boys actually getting the presents we bought for them, broke my heart so i am gonna try to just deliver them in person to the boys so i KNOW they have a christmas man. I am a native american before i am ANYTHING........ it was BEAT into me to respect all living things(even if the world is opposite) my elders, I also got a WICKED buzz off giving without hesitation, like paying it forward type mentality, So happy that was shown to me at an early age, because there's nothing in the world like the feeling of watching someone enjoyingg what little happiness we can help them with, no matter what it is!
Sorry i am a christmas lover too. I got my new capacitor, any of you decent electricians? Can help meh?

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

Warmed my heart. Thank you. Remember that blessing, and pay it forward when you can.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Speaking of ornaments..................Idk who thought tinsel was a good ldea but i DO NOT miss that shit man!

I do not miss seeing tinsel in my dogs shits till new years lmao!

Top Bottom