Christopher Dorner

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

I certainly dont like anyone getting killed but ive been all over this news story. It all started on the first yahoo article. i scroll down to read comments and i see somebody talk about his manifesto. I read it and now im hooked. This seems to "movie like" to me. a million dollar reward, possible drones hunting, and even the couple in the "similar" truck getting shot up. To me it seems this guy is wanted DEAD, which makes me wonder about the validity of the LAPD. they even had charlie sheen go out and ask this guy to call him (dorner made reference to sheen in his manifesto, also tebow too haha) should be interesting.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
crazy stuff!
I agree, I think they want him Dead.
And that makes him sound more credible to me

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
LAPD literally trying to execute Christopher Dorner while endangering LA citizens with frenzied 'shoot to kill' gunfire

As the LAPD explains, the truck these women were driving "resembled" the truck of Christopher Dorner and therefore LAPD cops just flat-out OPENED FIRE on the vehicle without even identifying who was driving it! How did it "resemble" Dorner's truck? Well, it was a truck! That sucker had four wheels and a bed for hauling stuff! Sheee-at!

LAPD manhunt pickup truck

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039061_Christopher_Dorner_LAPD_execution.html#ixzz2Khjaj4R7

cannabeans

cannabeans

"Dead men tell no tales"....and Im sure he has alot of them, viewing the corruption from the inside

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

They are crooked as fuck and this guy will be shot in the back on sight if they have the chance,LAPD is shooting up neighborhoods that are not even in their jurisdiction,They could care less!
Dorner is a murderer now and there is no excuse for it,none,but it will all come out in the wash,yesterday i read an article where a judge reviewed some of the dorner hearing excerpts and he said there was no way a jury could find him guilty of lying like LAPD did,he felt there was no evidence to support it.
The picture of the truck above actually happened on the same street of one of our members on this sites mom and dads house is on,im told 7 officers opened fire on the truck emptying their clips and hitting 2 women delivering newspapers,one was 71 and hit in the back twice and her daughter was like 44 and shot in the hand,what a bunch of loser cops,100 plus rounds for 3 hits?gunfire sprayed the whole neighborhood.BTW minutes later in the same area torrance PD rammed another truck with a white male in it going to work and sprayed him down with 40 rounds and did not even get 1 hit!
I dont know what scares me worse the fact that cops are trying to assasinate someone or the fact that they cant even hit what they are shooting at,lol.

P

paperplane

People need to wake up. The LAPD have killed and ruined more innocent people's lives than this one man has. Where is the proof that this man killed those 3 people? Why has the media already deemed him guilty? All of this just shows that the LAPD value their saftey and the saftey of their own families over the public that they swore to protect. Shooting up trucks before you can properly ID them? using excessive force also? Were those cops reprimanded for those shootings?
Also many are saying that his "Manifesto" has been altered. There are 3 versions floating around. The media seems to really be pushing his Manifesto on the public too. Fishy! Also this could be Propaganda to set up Drone usage on US soil.
I dont agree with taking innocent lives at all. But all Iam asking is where is the proof that he committed these murders? Where is the video footage of him at Quans residents? It was under video surveillance with a key code entry system. There Must be video footage!
Also the best form of revenge I hate to say it is to kill somone's family member. That person will have to live with that loss for the rest of their lives. Being killed yourself is getting off easy.
This complete story is CRAZY a part of me thinks this is propaganda being devised upon us. Since our Government recently passed some sort of law that states they are allowed to use propaganda on its citizens.
But then again you cannot put reason towards a "CRAZY" man if he indeed is "Crazy".
All I want is more proof he is behind these murders.
Also if the corrupt system is not fixed, the system will only breed more of these types of people it is inevitable.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
great post Paperplane..I can tell your wide wake..Im with ya.

Thanks for the heads up on the Propaganda Bill...lol..what a joke

The Goverment isnt even good at fooling peeps anymore....lol
They cant do nothing right...
Its gonna fall apart sooner or later

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

You want to see some chaos. anarchy, and just plain crazy murder well get ready for for some when a 100 thousand vets of 5 to 7 tours in Afghanistan come home and struggle or litigate to get a dimes worth of treatment from the VA for health or mental health issues or find they are in the 33 percent of disabled veterans that have their paperwork lost or benefits denied due to incompetency at the VA. This observation from a Nam vet. Right now, 1 out of 3 veterans applying for disability from combat related injuries in Afghanistan or Iraq are having their paperweork "lost" or denied due to incompetent handling of the paperwork. Shameful to the nth degree, but that is all we Nam vets have ever gotten from the VA or DOD either, which is denial or insurmountable distortion in prerequisites to receive benefits that were earned/merited from our service or combat related service and injuries.

squiggly

squiggly

I agree that we should go over stuff like this with a fine-tooth comb, however at the same time I think we should be mindful that it is also possible that this dude is just a fucking douche-nozzle.

I'm all for being critical of information you receive and vetting it and all that such--but I always worry when the conspiracy theorists make their way on to a scene. Let's say this guy really is just a huge asshole who is haphazardly killing people: Do we really want to make a martyr of him in that case?

I sure don't want to let a murderer off the hook like that.

I think the smartest thing to do is to not take sides and see the evidence as it comes out.

It could go either way at this point, we don't really know.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They have shut down FAA airspace over the mountains where he is believed to be hold up...is that normal? million dollar reward? Charlie Sheen askin ya to stop..wtf?

There is a shootout everynight in LA, do they shut down LAX?

This is gettin really bizarre ya gotta admit

ftwendy

ftwendy

whole thing reeks of propaganda... and now they're burning the evidence.

I bet they make something out of the type of 'assault style' rifles he was using, too... spin, spin, spin.

420Gator

420Gator

I like Chris Dorner but it's not looking so good right now. Hopefully he got out of that cabin before the fire. Saw on the news people are holding "don't kill Chris Dorner" signs lol goes to show how much cops are hated out here.

420Gator

420Gator

Yea I heard that too. I'm hoping he's using the scuba gear in a river right now, getting away

orbad

orbad

I've avoided the news intentionally for a while now. But from what I've caught it all seems pretty over the top. There have just been way too many shootings recently. I understand that the media coverage of shootings can kick people over the edge of their own mental wall, but this seems excessive.

I say, conspiracy theory on!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

This is the "Bourne Legacy". A cabin, drones, LEO's from several agencies trying to kill the suspect on sight, innocent people executed by LEO's so eager to execute the suspect they fuck up to the nth degree and kill two innocent women delivering on a early AM LA newspaper route, security/surveillence camera video being released from a LEO war room somewhere, and a LAPD 1 million dollar bounty/reward on the suspect which is the highest since maybe the Osama bin Laden Bounty of 10 million, you got scuba gear, shoot outs, etc.... So yes, this is starting to seem like movie fiction turned into reality TV as I believe someone stated earlier.
BB

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

My take on the problem with the LAPD and just about every other local LEO force in cities, towns, states,. Generally speaking LEO's have become a separate entity from the community's they are sworn to serve and protect. Local Leo's have their own clubhouses/bars, only hang with other LEO's, LEO's do not consider themselves ordinary citizens and often consider themselves separate from the ordinary "civies" where they work and patrol, and consciously avoid interacting with ordinary civilians as ordinary civilians or neighbors where they work and patrol, which when you think about sounds just like every other street gang or biker gang with patches, uniforms, and colors. Just an old man's take on Law Enforcement.

squiggly

squiggly

They have shut down FAA airspace over the mountains where he is believed to be hold up...is that normal? million dollar reward? Charlie Sheen askin ya to stop..wtf?

There is a shootout everynight in LA, do they shut down LAX?

This is gettin really bizarre ya gotta admit

As far as the airspace is concerned--this is normal in situations where someone has "holed" themselves up. The idea is that news helicopters and such can antagonize the person and cause them to behave more aggressively.

This is often one of the first things which is done in hostage situations. You want the situation to be as non-threatening as possible for the target.

I agree, though, there's reason to believe something fishy could be up. However, I do believe most of the shit which has gone down could be explained rationally just as well as it could be a part of some conspiracy.

Could really go either way--I'll reserve judgment till all the facts come out.

squiggly

squiggly

I knew they were gonna burn that cabin down. That is common police practice throw a so called tear gas canister and the building goes up in flames. Why does this happen every time?

Because teargas has a negative joule-thompson coefficient.

Sorry I couldn't resist, lol.

This means that as the gas is throttled through the nozzle and expands--there is significant warming which takes place. This can cause a fire.

At the same time, it's possible the dude set the fire.

There are any number of reasons why he might.

Top Bottom