Christopher Dorner

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

The facts? Where will those facts come from?

I was waiting for this reply.

The truth is that I can't say for sure--we haven't been told much as of yet.

Here's what I know, though:

By the time this is all said and done, we will know more than we do now--I'm going to wait for that time to come to pass.

squiggly

squiggly

Squiggly ; There is also a Chance that we, the public, will not receive the correct or True facts ;)

I assumed that would go without saying.

I just finished reading the entire manifesto from this dude.

My opinion?

They wanted to kill him so badly because he said in no uncertain terms that if they attempted to apprehend him they would not survive the ordeal (something which ended up being true for one officer who lost his life tonight--and another who is still in surgery).

I can understand this being a guy who has the skill to kill with a weapon.

I guess let me put it this way:

If someone tells me they are going to kill me for doing my job to feed my family--I'm going to take his top off at 300 yards.

Or, in a more simple characterization: If you want to kill me I want to kill you back.

I think there is plenty worth exploring here--and that some of what you're seeing in terms of the response to this IS as a result of the "blue line" which Dorner referenced multiple times in his manifesto.

These guys DO have a fraternity going on, and there definitely is some group-think going on there.

I don't think it has to be a big conspiracy for people to act crazy--they do that shit on their own, we don't need to reinvent the wheel on that one.

Judging purely by the manifesto here's my take:

1. The shit the guy said was for real--he suffered injustice at the hands of the LAPD.

2. He basically threatened to kill them all, and even referenced the routines of some of the people's children and wives.

3. This set off a spark in the blue line which caused the police to be very interested in killing this guy--as ANY of us would be if we were in the same situation.

I do, wholeheartedly, believe that we should be trying to incorporate police officers as more a part of our communities than fraternities of their own--and there are some negatives which this "fraternity" created with regard to this whole thing.

End of the day, though, you had a lone wolf threatening the lives of a fraternity of men--and more importantly their families. Of course they wanted to kill him back.

Is it an excuse? Hell no--but it seems more realistic to me than some giant conspiracy to off this guy. It's more like he developed a plan to systematically kill people, and they decided to beat him at his own game.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

As far as the airspace is concerned--this is normal in situations where someone has "holed" themselves up. The idea is that news helicopters and such can antagonize the person and cause them to behave more aggressively.

This is often one of the first things which is done in hostage situations. You want the situation to be as non-threatening as possible for the target.

I agree, though, there's reason to believe something fishy could be up. However, I do believe most of the shit which has gone down could be explained rationally just as well as it could be a part of some conspiracy.

Could really go either way--I'll reserve judgment till all the facts come out.
I agree to some extent saving "judgement" till the "facts" come out, But one fact is certainly clear, that due to some very lousy knee jerk and perhaps even cowardly police use of lethal force, two innocent women are dead. That is something that literally careers should be ended and face manslaughter, at least public endangerment and civil charges the LEO's responsible for that kind of insidious "police/police use of firearms kind of mistake". So far the police have succeeded killing half as many innocent people as the suspect. What kind of policing do you call that?Seems LAPD is on par or equal to Mexican Federal or local police in incompetency and irresponsibility in firing and using weapons or identifying suspects does it not?

squiggly

squiggly

I agree to some extent saving "judgement" till the "facts" come out, But one fact is certainly clear, that due to some very lousy knee jerk and perhaps even cowardly police use of lethal force, two innocent women are dead. That is something that literally careers should be ended and face manslaughter, at least public endangerment and civil charges the LEO's responsible for that kind of insidious "police/police use of firearms kind of mistake". So far the police have succeeded killing half as many innocent people as the suspect. What kind of policing do you call that?Seems LAPD is on par or equal to Mexican Federal or local police in incompetency and irresponsibility in firing and using weapons or identifying suspects does it not?

No fucking question from me on this one.

Not a one.

Burn the retards who shot those women at the stake as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, the guy we're after is in a truck. Isn't that a truck over there?

Yeah, it sure is--it's got a bed and tires and everything else a truck has.

OPEN FIRE!!!!

Am I policing right?

Fucking.

Retards.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

No fucking question from me on this one.

Not a one.

Burn the retards who shot those women at the stake as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, the guy we're after is in a truck. Isn't that a truck over there?

Yeah, it sure is--it's got a bed and tires and everything else a truck has.

OPEN FIRE!!!!

Am I policing right?

Fucking.

Retards.
Big Massive DITTO's!!!! Buddy on everything you are saying!!!!!!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Those women aren't dead, one was shot twice in the back but in stable condition, the other only received stitches to her finger. There was another shooting a few miles away from that one the same day, but the driver didn't get hit by any of the cops bullets so they reported it as no injury, although the guy was concussed and has some elbow troupes now. Glad it's over, it's been tense in the IE for days, see in cops on heavy alert all around here. I've seen more people pulled out their cars at gunpoint this week than I have my entire life. It was wierd watching the smoke come up over the mountain knowing it was that guy burning alive. All because his training officer was suckin the right dick...

squiggly

squiggly

Those women aren't dead, one was shot twice in the back but in stable condition, the other only received stitches to her finger. There was another shooting a few miles away from that one the same day, but the driver didn't get hit by any of the cops bullets so they reported it as no injury, although the guy was concussed and has some elbow troupes now. Glad it's over, it's been tense in the IE for days, see in cops on heavy alert all around here. I've seen more people pulled out their cars at gunpoint this week than I have my entire life. It was wierd watching the smoke come up over the mountain knowing it was that guy burning alive. All because his training officer was suckin the right dick...

Good to know--I didn't know they had "died" till I saw the previous post.

Oh well, so I guess don't burn the guys at the stake. Definitely they should have their badges taken though.

420Gator

420Gator

Good to know--I didn't know they had "died" till I saw the previous post.

Oh well, so I guess don't burn the guys at the stake. Definitely they should have their badges taken though.

That's the problem and what started all this...cops break the law more than criminals do and rarely get in trouble for it

All the reports of Chris being dead are now being retracted. No body has been found and if one is they're saying it'll take days or weeks to identify. I think he got away or at least I hope he did. Usually don't condone murder but goddamn I fucking hate cops

P

paperplane

How much u want to bet the brain dead sheep will forget all about this after tomorrow night.

I still want to see proof that he murdered Quan and her fiance. There could of been a love triangle? Or the Dad could have been very disappointed that his lil princess decided to marry a BLACK MAN. Most older generation Chinese/Asian dads would not be to happy about that.

Also if any one wanted to kill a LAPD officer during this time, would have been a free kill if they could get away with it. Since any cop killed during this time would automatically blamed on Dorner.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

This shit is crazy! The media's got me hooked!

So movie-like it's almost unreal...

After reading his Manifesto, I don't want to say I stand behind his 'approach' but I feel for the guy. What better way is there to stand up for yourself, then to apply the training our government has given.

I don't live in LA but I wouldn't feel safe knowing some of those assholes he named are in Supervisor positions.

Fuck fraternities..

Hoping he didn't get caught in the flames, seems like a horrible ending to this flick..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I never watch news or tv unless a movie generally. I just got up to speed this shit seems like we arent getting all of the info. interesting although

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dorner got exactly what he had coming and like aligee said he knew how it would end,after all he dictated almost everything from the beginning,you get what you give and he gave plenty of it,no doubt.He outgunned,outsmarted and had tactical superiority over every cop he ran into but that shit catches up to you and sooner or later your gonna get yours.If you read the unedited version of his manifesto shit pretty much went as he said it would.
No way am i gonna glorify a cold blooded killer,he had no right to kill innocent people just because they were related to someone who wronged him,I,like most of you would have burned him down too had he killed/threatened our family or friends so the end was predictable,no surprise really.
Lets not forget what dorner did all of this for though so all the lives lost are not for nothing,he DID expose LAPD for their unjust treatment of him and HE did expose them as shoot em up thugs/assasins who beleive they are above the law,no fucking way they can ever be allowed or trusted to police themselves ever again.LAPD created the dorner monster and they are directly responsible for all the deaths that came about because of it.I hope the people demand answers and dont forget what happened in torrance,riverside and big bear all because one crooked ass department thinks they are above the law and its ok for them to do as they please,the people of LA are more scared of their own police force than they are of the criminals and they should be,Shame on you LAPD.
And please for christs sake fucking retrain every one of your officers on how to shoot a gun,approximately 250 rounds discharged by LAPD officers with 0 fatal hits?2 minor in the back of a 71 year old woman,and one ricochet to her daughters hand?40 discharged rounds on the other gentleman and not 1 hit?No wonder you were so scared,your not even competent to protect your own families let alone ours.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/los-angeles-residents-politely-ask-lapd-not-to-shoot-them

squiggly

squiggly

he went out the way he said he was going to, followed this from the beginning as im a news junky, all cops are dirty all of them wouldnt call one in any circumstance period im sure this aint the end of this story...

I just whole-heartedly disagree with this.

A police officer saved my life as a boy. Still more of them looked out for me in high school.

One of them actually gave me the benefit of the doubt and warned me that I was going to be raided for dealing--because he believed I would clean up my act, and I did. ( He had watched me grow up as a police-liason officer in my junior high and high school)

I'm not disagreeing that some cops are assholes--and its your prerogative who you call when you're in trouble.

However, don't throw an entire group of people under the bus because some of them are assholes (even if a great portion of them are assholes).

I've got news for you. Take any group in the world--most of them are assholes.

It's not really fair to stereotype the good ones with all of those folks though.

Furthermore, taking this position does nothing if not guarantee that relations between law enforcement and our community will remain tenuous at best. We should be engaging these people, because frankly most of them side with us and agree that pot should be legal.

They see on the street every day in most localities that the shit is totally harmless, and that keeping it prohibited does nothing but underwrite and fund the more damaging drugs which are circulated.

Law enforcement is perfectly poised to be one of our biggest allies in this fight--but the absolute fact that over 80% of this community-at-large feels exactly as you do prevents that by definition from happening.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of cops faces I'd like to piss on out there--it just isn't all of them. Saying it is honestly does more to let the real assholes off the hook and throw the good guys under the bus than it actually comes close to describing reality.

When we make blanket statements like this we let assholes off the hook, every time. It's wrong.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I humbly challenge it. I can introduce you to several police officers that I would absolutely DARE you not to like/respect if you actually knew them. There are still good people in the world, mind you.

Aligee

Aligee

I just whole-heartedly disagree with this.

A police officer saved my life as a boy. Still more of them looked out for me in high school.

One of them actually gave me the benefit of the doubt and warned me that I was going to be raided for dealing--because he believed I would clean up my act, and I did. ( He had watched me grow up as a police-liason officer in my junior high and high school)

I'm not disagreeing that some cops are assholes--and its your prerogative who you call when you're in trouble.

However, don't throw an entire group of people under the bus because some of them are assholes (even if a great portion of them are assholes).

I've got news for you. Take any group in the world--most of them are assholes.

It's not really fair to stereotype the good ones with all of those folks though.

Furthermore, taking this position does nothing if not guarantee that relations between law enforcement and our community will remain tenuous at best. We should be engaging these people, because frankly most of them side with us and agree that pot should be legal.

They see on the street every day in most localities that the shit is totally harmless, and that keeping it prohibited does nothing but underwrite and fund the more damaging drugs which are circulated.

Law enforcement is perfectly poised to be one of our biggest allies in this fight--but the absolute fact that over 80% of this community-at-large feels exactly as you do prevents that by definition from happening.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of cops faces I'd like to piss on out there--it just isn't all of them. Saying it is honestly does more to let the real assholes off the hook and throw the good guys under the bus than it actually comes close to describing reality.

When we make blanket statements like this we let assholes off the hook, every time. It's wrong.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I humbly challenge it. I can introduce you to several police officers that I would absolutely DARE you not to like/respect if you actually knew them. There are still good people in the world, mind you.
nothing wrong with disagreeing i just have had the worst experiences so im speaking of that nothing more nothing less,skin color plays a big part as im not on the light side i have brown skin and a bald head my moms warned me of the way the world judges us at a young age boy was she right i learned to play the part all right...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im not disagreeing ali,I grew up in east LA,I know your mom was right!

Top Bottom