Christopher Dorner

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

nothing wrong with disagreeing i just have had the worst experiences so im speaking of that nothing more nothing less,skin color plays a big part as im not on the light side i have brown skin and a bald head my moms warned me of the way the world judges us at a young age boy was she right i learned to play the part all right...

Coming from a place that's 17% white--I feel you dude. I am, personally, white--but I have seen discrimination first hand where I'm from.

I get where you're coming from more now--but at the same time I'd caution you against stereotypes.

It is stereotypes which have caused many police officers to treat darker-skinned people differently in the first place.

I don't think that puts the impetus on you to change it--but at the same time I don't think fighting fire with fire is the answer either.

I've been mistreated by more than one officer. I've been beaten, framed, chased, and derided--but that has never caused me to pre-judge anyone. There is good and bad in everything. Yin and yang.

If I let what someone was keep me from learning who they are--I'd have never dated another female after my first serious one fucked me over terribly.

Saying that all men are pigs, or all women are hoes is just as silly as saying all cops are assholes.

I'm just saying, words mean something--I promise you I could introduce you to cool cops, people who you would respect (and might even smoke a bowl with!).

I have smoked with cops, kicked it with cops, and like I said--also been mistreated by them.

They aren't cops first, dude--they are people first and then cops. I think the assholes lose sight of that, but let's not fuck over the guys who haven't--who honestly take a paltry salary to keep our communities safe (and who take that charge very seriously and commit themselves to it).

Cops die all over the country every year in the line of duty--we don't hear much about it except locally, but it's a reality. Many of these guys are every bit the patriot and hero that our men and women at arms are.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
What's sad is whenever a cop fires his gun on the job for whatever reason, they get as much paid vacation as they want. They claim PTSD.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
,the people of LA are more scared of their own police force than they are of the criminals and they should be,Shame on you LAPD.
And please for christs sake fucking retrain every one of your officers on how to shoot a gun,approximately 250 rounds discharged by LAPD officers with 0 fatal hits?2 minor in the back of a 71 year old woman,and one ricochet to her daughters hand?40 discharged rounds on the other gentleman and not 1 hit?No wonder you were so scared,your not even competent to protect your own families let alone ours.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/los-angeles-residents-politely-ask-lapd-not-to-shoot-them

Crazy times we live in :confused:

420Gator

420Gator

Im from the deep south and when I came to cali I was very shocked about the racism out here its actually worse than anywhere Ive ever been. There are obviously some very free minded peeps out here but the racism and gay haters are very flagrant. back home youll see old white dudes driving a caddy with big chrome wheels and youll see young black guys driving big trucks with "lets go fishin" bumper stickers, its just like that down there. people do what they want and don't get judged too much for it

Ive always drove big luxury sedans with rims, tint, bump, etc and like I said its no biggie in Louisiana, Mississippi or florida but here in cali that's just begging to get pulled over and Ive had cops tell me point blank when I asked why I got pulled "oh, I thought you were black haha" fucking disgusting!

I guess another reason I hate cops is my bio dad is one, detective actually and the police station was about 4 blocks from my childhood home. never heard from the prick. even when I got in trouble as a teen and was being held at the very police station he worked at the asshole still couldn't help his own son

I know its not right to prejudge an entire group based on a few people so when I say this Im speaking in general.... FUCK THE POLICE, especially the ones here in socal. Ive met a few that were decent human beings but for the most part theyre cold heartless bastards who will majorly fuck over your entire life for a little extra commission on their next paycheck

P

paperplane

Whats really sad is out of all this tragedy No one wins, both sides look bad. LAPD looks even worse now displayed for the entire world to see. I highly doubt they will investigate any claims put forth by Dorner. They would not want to dishonor their fellow fallen brothers who was murdered by him, if indeed this was committed by Dorner.
No matter how you look at it, the whole thing is sad.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hope they identify the body..otherwise, we are all gonna need these
enhanced-buzz-6623-1360620482-15.jpg

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Last I heard they were starting an internal investigation... Time will tell, though.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Man. Very fishy methinks...very fishy indeed.

One day a television network is going to turn these manhunts into a series...just like Stephen King's The Running Man. If you are not familiar with the book it is very different from the movie...worth reading...and reminds me of the 'one man vs the system' -thing that Dorner was attempting. That book was the first thing I thought of when I saw the trade center disaster, too.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Unfortunately, It's doubtful there will be an internal investigation. Making the LAPD look bad now is not an option that CA or even the country is willing to release - it would glorify Dorner.

Those around me, up on current events had NO idea about the innocent shootings the police did to the 2 vehicles. The cop's will suppress the story. You notice how they let NO press near the cabin? There was NO way Dorner was leaving that place alive, it's sad and a little to coincidental that his ID was laying next to his BURNED body, wtf..

With people like Mr. Brown and Mr. Villaraigosa this shit will get swept under the rug. After reading his Manifesto I hope the guy is still alive and gets his revenge on the ACTUAL individuals involved in fucking him.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My wife and I almost had A fight because I told her she had already convicted the dude just like million of others have.

The guy is/was only a "Suspected" Killer......He was still a "suspect"

But the media and my wife have already convicted him..

and now that he is dead (?)...There will never be any question..he is Guilty...without a trial.
end of story..

:confused:

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Lets not forget what dorner did all of this for though so all the lives lost are not for nothing,he DID expose LAPD for their unjust treatment of him and HE did expose them as shoot em up thugs/assasins who beleive they are above the law,no fucking way they can ever be allowed or trusted to police themselves ever again.

Sorry to be cynical, but lol at this. The LAPD are shootem up thugs, it's been going on as long as I could read the paper or watch the news. Biggest gang in SoCal. Lmao this whole thing started because he tried to report his training officer for kicking a mentally ill suspect who was on the ground...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sorry to be cynical, but lol at this. The LAPD are shootem up thugs, it's been going on as long as I could read the paper or watch the news. Biggest gang in SoCal. Lmao this whole thing started because he tried to report his training officer for kicking a mentally ill suspect who was on the ground...

I agree,If you reread what i wrote im saying that they DID fuck him and they ARE thugs and i hope that all these peeps dying isnt for nothing and they dont just get to conduct an investigation on themselves because we already know what the outcome of that will be.
Lol at the fact your too stoned or cant comprehend,read it again.

squiggly

squiggly

My wife and I almost had A fight because I told her she had already convicted the dude just like million of others have.

The guy is/was only a "Suspected" Killer......He was still a "suspect"

But the media and my wife have already convicted him..

and now that he is dead (?)...There will never be any question..he is Guilty...without a trial.
end of story..

:confused:

Well, the reality is that he wrote up a manifesto which essentially said exactly what he was going to do (and did).

He is guilty, there is no question. He wouldn't have argued that. I read the manifesto. This was not a man who was afraid of owning up to his actions--or who was confused about what his plans were. He was going to kill people to exact revenge and to defend his honor, plain and simple.

I don't blame the guy honestly, but he definitely was guilty--beyond any shadow of a doubt.

What there IS a question on is why he did this and what, if any, provocation there was which led to it. What's at issue is whether or not he was slightly justified in doing what he did.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Well, the reality is that he wrote up a manifesto which essentially said exactly what he was going to do (and did).

He is guilty, there is no question. He wouldn't have argued that. I read the manifesto. This was not a man who was afraid of owning up to his actions--or who was confused about what his plans were. He was going to kill people to exact revenge and to defend his honor, plain and simple.

I don't blame the guy honestly, but he definitely was guilty--beyond any shadow of a doubt.

What there IS a question on is why he did this and what, if any, provocation there was which led to it. What's at issue is whether or not he was slightly justified in doing what he did.
Thanks for that Squiggly I should have took the time to read more about it...

squiggly

squiggly

Im from the deep south and when I came to cali I was very shocked about the racism out here its actually worse than anywhere Ive ever been. There are obviously some very free minded peeps out here but the racism and gay haters are very flagrant. back home youll see old white dudes driving a caddy with big chrome wheels and youll see young black guys driving big trucks with "lets go fishin" bumper stickers, its just like that down there. people do what they want and don't get judged too much for it

Ive always drove big luxury sedans with rims, tint, bump, etc and like I said its no biggie in Louisiana, Mississippi or florida but here in cali that's just begging to get pulled over and Ive had cops tell me point blank when I asked why I got pulled "oh, I thought you were black haha" fucking disgusting!

I guess another reason I hate cops is my bio dad is one, detective actually and the police station was about 4 blocks from my childhood home. never heard from the prick. even when I got in trouble as a teen and was being held at the very police station he worked at the asshole still couldn't help his own son

I know its not right to prejudge an entire group based on a few people so when I say this Im speaking in general.... FUCK THE POLICE, especially the ones here in socal. Ive met a few that were decent human beings but for the most part theyre cold heartless bastards who will majorly fuck over your entire life for a little extra commission on their next paycheck

I hate to say it but this is a reality that most of liberal America (which includes me) would absolutely hate to admit.

As weird as it might seem--the least racist places I've been have all been in the midwest (and I've been ALLL OVER the country--I think I'm missing like 4 states out of 50).

I just got my mind going and realized I could go for like 3 pages on this, so I'm going to try something new and just boil my long ass argument down into something digestible. Here's how I break it down:

"The South":

Harbors the most racist areas (on an extremely isolated, small, and local scale).

Has probably the most segregated population still overall, but this is mostly a consequence of "self segregation".

Despite all this has developed somewhere near 50% of the area into a culturally diverse economic powerhouse. I think this is VERY OFTEN just brushed over in this country. It's not only important that a large swath of the south has learned to "live and let live"--it's REALLY REALLY important to realize that they have done so with the influence of the above two points being extremely close to them (and vocal). This is beyond commendable, it's downright surprising and inspiring.

"The Midwest"

This one is hard to break up really, the states are SO SO different demographically. Much of the south looks the same with demographics (though don't take that to mean the states aren't very unique).

Overall, though, what I've found is that a larger amount of people are open to culturally diverse settings throughout the Midwest. But there is a catch.

Instead of really ridiculous, over-the-edge, racists--we actually have a damn large population of what I call "half-way" racists or "closet" racists. This is the story of the Midwest.

The Midwest is a bit like the law of averages. We basically ended up with 50/50 of everything. I think maybe its a bit easier to get by here for that reason, but it's also exceedingly weird. I'd almost rather people just be racist up front.

"Out West"

To be honest, I really would just mirror what you said here 4/20. I think there might be a bit more nuance to it--and that maybe the "west" has some of the more regionally dependent race relations in the country. There are big differences that happen over relatively short distances.

That said I think you honestly hit it on the head.

"Texas"

What the fuck. Seriously? This is a state still?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I agree,If you reread what i wrote im saying that they DID fuck him and they ARE thugs and i hope that all these peeps dying isnt for nothing and they dont just get to conduct an investigation on themselves because we already know what the outcome of that will be.
Lol at the fact your too stoned or cant comprehend,read it again.
no, i get it. but he didnt really expose them, we can see, as logical people, that something doesnt add up here, but as eluded to before there will be no investigation that would glorify the cop killer, and theyre not coming out looking like the gang style thugs a lot of em are. theyre coming out looking like barney fife, the bumbling deputy all fidgety and nervous just tryin to do his job n make it home for aunt b's pie. i just think its funny that NOW its gonna change, now we're gonna clean it all up. if the riots didnt change shit(they didnt cause rampart scandal came later) nothin is gonna. its just the fucked up cycle of certain people having all the power, they might not be bad people when they start, but put 20 years of dealing with the scum of the earth under their belt, if they last that long i can guarantee theres only a tiny portion comin out clean on the other side

Top Bottom