• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
"Out West"

To be honest, I really would just mirror what you said here 4/20. I think there might be a bit more nuance to it--and that maybe the "west" has some of the more regionally dependent race relations in the country. There are big differences that happen over relatively short distances.

That said I think you honestly hit it on the head.

"Texas"

What the fuck. Seriously? This is a state still?

What did I do?

outwest

cannabeans

cannabeans

he wrote up a manifesto
Says who? Maybe he didnt write it, and that "manifesto" was leaked to sway public opinion...Which it certainly did.

Two words....."Due Process" every man deserves this in the good ol USA.

The police are dangerous too! and they definitely have proven this, in the way they handled this whole case.

squiggly

squiggly

Says who? Maybe he didnt write it, and that "manifesto" was leaked to sway public opinion...Which it certainly did.

Two words....."Due Process" every man deserves this in the good ol USA.

The police are dangerous too! and they definitely have proven this, in the way they handled this whole case.

Maybe I'm god and the whole world is a figment of my imagination, including you.

We can conjecture all we like, but there comes a point when playing devil's advocate becomes boring and useless.

That time usually begins somewhere around the time people start to die.

cannabeans

cannabeans

P

paperplane

Who remembers Kelly Thomas? Thats what I thought. No one has heard of this white male who was beaten to death by Orange County cops. You know why? Cause he was killed along the same time Treyvon Martin was. If more people knew about Kelly it would hit home with more middle class white families since this murder kind of hits home. But NO the media pushes the Treyvon Case cause they twist it to a race thing. The media will always try and turn events into a "RACE CARD". Its to divide and conquer. Cant have us all agree on something.

squiggly

squiggly

they might not be bad people when they start, but put 20 years of dealing with the scum of the earth under their belt, if they last that long i can guarantee theres only a tiny portion comin out clean on the other side

That's really saying it all right there isn't it?

This is why term limits for congress are so important and should be a top priority. We need to get away from career politicians and back to politics as a public service.

squiggly

squiggly

Here you go Squiggly, this is from mainstream media....not my words
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-lapd-gunman-identified-in-charred-cabin?lite

All three slayings were suspected to be connected to Dorner and the plans he allegedly laid out in a manifesto targeting law enforcement officers and their families. He was incensed at the LAPD after being fired for filing a false complaint.

Look at the KEY words...."suspected" and "allegedly"
Take that and shove it in your test tube tube.:p

I'm suspecting that you allegedly believe this news article.

This is a two-way street. I don't know how much more clear I can make that.

Like I said, playing devil's advocate is fun and all--but it rarely, if ever, gets anyone anywhere. It can open minds, but it almost never answers questions.

You're as oblivious as everyone else here on this issue--and those are the facts. So what's the point of suggesting things are one way or the other?

I keep an open mind, but I tend to go where the evidence points me. If you have some information that we don't I'd love to hear it. Like I said I don't know what happened here--but what I do know is that neither do you.

K

kolah

The Bill of Rights is dead, folks. Who's next? Maybe YOU..or someone you know. Living in fishbowls ain't safe. Change is needed. Without resistance we will see more of the same....and it will continue to ramp up.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Who remembers Kelly Thomas? Thats what I thought. No one has heard of this white male who was beaten to death by Orange County cops. You know why? Cause he was killed along the same time Treyvon Martin was. If more people knew about Kelly it would hit home with more middle class white families since this murder kind of hits home. But NO the media pushes the Treyvon Case cause they twist it to a race thing. The media will always try and turn events into a "RACE CARD". Its to divide and conquer. Cant have us all agree on something.
thats the homeless guy who was screaming for his dad when the cops beat him and tazed him and sat on his chest while he was in cuffs till he died, right?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Drones, it's all about surveillance drones, Dorner was the first to publicly be identified as a surveillance drone target on us soil, now they're trying to expand the program so they can publicly have drones monitoring of us, all the time...

And Paperplane, the Treyvon case got more attention cause everyone expected they were gonna be rioting up there, and riots are big news

Top Bottom