Solved Chromium setup

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Perhaps someone who's more familiar with Chrome can answer my question and possibly help me here. I've D/L'd Chromium, as I've been having issues with my normally-preferred Firefox. I used the "Import bookmarks" feature, however, Chromium has kind of... 'stuffed' them down. It's randomly arranged many of my bookmarks, and while it also has a folder for those imported from FF, I have to do a bunch of clicking and open up at least three windows to use these bookmarks as I have them arranged (for a reason).

Is there a way to get Chromium to install and/or import the bookmarks so that I can see and use them as I did with Firefox?

Kinda not diggin' this Unity environment in Ubuntu. Having a lot of issues that should not exist, like not being able to quickly find a terminal window, so I've had to search and lock it to my launcher. Pain in the ASS, it is, and not so user-friendly. Certainly not as user-friendly as Honeycomb on my Tablet is, and I thought they were working towards that kind of usability.

T

TECK

Perhaps someone who's more familiar with Chrome can answer my question and possibly help me here...
Click on the little wrench and select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager.
There, you can arrange there all bookmarks the way you like it. To have visible certain bookmarks all the time, move them into Bookmarks Bar. Then, make your Bookmarks Bar visible always.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
THANK YOU! Oh my God, you've just made my day.
Especially since it wasn't until around 4am that I realized I agreed to *fly* to Portland, for five days.
<facepalm>

Top Bottom