Chronic Grow | Full Spectrum Led's | Review Of Geo

• Thread starter Mr Corealis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Corealis

Mr Corealis

Hey all, just wanted to show some pictures from the grow. I am still using my Home Made LED light ballasts that I talked about in my previous post. I made a few updates to my setup this time around: I added about 30 square feet of space, put in a few more ballasts, and installed a exhaust fan.

The exhaust fan makes a big difference. Last time around temperatures were frequently in the high eighties and pushing ninety, and although the plants turned out alright, they did show signs of stress. This time the plants don't show any stress at all, and I suspect its because temperatures are lower. Now they are typically sticking at or below 82 degrees Fahrenheit, only occasionally breaking 85.

All the ladies are clones this time, and I really appreciate the consistency. It certainly is easier when all the plants are the same height.

Finally, I tested out this stuff called "GEO - Growth Enhanced Organics" on one of the plants. Someone at my local Grow Shop gave me a packet for free, he had heard a lot of good things about it, and he suggested I see how it works. I obliged, and one plant was given geo instead of the mycorrhizae I have been using. Everything else stayed the same. For the first couple months of growth the GEO plant did seem to have a somewhat fuller appearance. It was quite bushy and very healthy, perhaps noticeably so, compared with the other plants. As the plants matured, however, the others caught up with and ultimately surpassed the GEO plant. This result certainly isn't conclusive, but it does suggest that GEO is not some kind of Miracle Sauce.

Anyway, here are some pictures.

Also, if you're interested in the lights, this guy's website describes a good way to make them.

March 10, 2016 -- Veg

Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo

The GEO plant
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 2

March 19, 2016

Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 3
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 4
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 5
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 6
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 7

April 24, 2016 -- Flower

Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 8
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 9
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 10
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 11
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 12

May 3, 2016 -- Beginning to Flush

Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 13
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 14
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 15
Chronic grow  full spectrum leds  review of geo 16

Thanks for Reading,
-C

chronic68

chronic68

Nice grow man.. Dig the home made ballest just don't catch on fire or anything

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thank you for sharing some great info on building your own lights. I love your setup and the results you are getting!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hope you don't mind me sharing this video that sixstring posted in his journal recently.

Mr Corealis

Mr Corealis

Thank you for sharing some great info on building your own lights. I love your setup and the results you are getting!:)
Hope you don't mind me sharing this video that sixstring posted in his journal recently.

Thanks. I don't mind at all.

I put the lens from an old disposable camera on my i-phone this morning to see if I could get a closer image of the trichomes. It worked better than I thought. Here are a few of them:

File 000
File 002
File 008
File 005
File 001

Mr Corealis

Mr Corealis

Getting close now. I feel like maybe I should harvest real soon, like maybe today or tomorrow...

Here are some photos; if you have a minute, please tell me what you think. Would you keep waiting or harvest?

File 000
File 001
File 002
File 003
File 004
File 005
File 006

Latest posts

Top Bottom