Chronic pain relief , help needed

• Thread starter Sativajoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Hi gardeners,,
I'm wondering what is your favourite medicinal strain for chronic pain relief ?
I have tried honey peach Auto, from sweet seeds,, which I find helps,, it has about 6% CBD & 6% THC, but doesn't last that long & put me on the couch,, can anyone recommend a slightly strong strain, that doesn't put you on the couch
Cheers

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Hi gardeners,,
I'm wondering what is your favourite medicinal strain for chronic pain relief ?
I have tried honey peach Auto, from sweet seeds,, which I find helps,, it has about 6% CBD & 6% THC, but doesn't last that long & put me on the couch,, can anyone recommend a slightly strong strain, that doesn't put you on the couch
Cheers
For me the best pain relief medicine is a multi strain concentrate - personally I press resin , once pressed I mix 4,5-6 different strains, I like sativa dominate stuff for sure. Just my opinion

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Thanks Moshmen
I have read some good things about a strain called Harlequin,, but trying to get beans into aus is a real challenge,,wouldn't happen to know of any reliable seed banks would you ??

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Thanks Moshmen
I have read some good things about a strain called Harlequin,, but trying to get beans into aus is a real challenge,,wouldn't happen to know of any reliable seed banks would you ??
No sorry only in the us -

V2THEZ

V2THEZ

Thanks Moshmen
I got those seeds 15%cbd 6 to 7 thc ill let you know how its going.

Last edited:
oLd1

oLd1

I’m taking Hydrocodone and have found I like Gorilla Glue. Higher in THC than you want but does good and you can operate.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom