Chrystal Blue, Spirt In The Sky And Optimus Prime Grow

• Thread starter bigworm6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigworm6969

bigworm6969

thanks for the info soserthc1 and thanks to everybody that stopped in i finally got my spirts in the sky in today and im getting ready to order mint chocolate chip, darkside of the moon and the sauce and my kimbo kushes should be in anyday now im going to pull everything out tonight and get sum pics and uppot sum to bigger pots

G

GMAN91959

Good luck on your grow.The Spirit in the Sky is an awesome plant to grow.I gotta pop my Kimbo's at some point.Isn't it a great feeling when your done transplanting your girls? It makes them real happy.I've just got done cloning Spirit in the Sky for another round of growing fun and also popped some Crystal Blue and Future to add some variety to the garden.I have some Dark side of the Moon coming soon too.Exotic has some top notch gear.I'll start a new log when I get some free time.

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

Good luck on your grow.The Spirit in the Sky is an awesome plant to grow.I gotta pop my Kimbo's at some point.Isn't it a great feeling when your done transplanting your girls? It makes them real happy.I've just got done cloning Spirit in the Sky for another round of growing fun and also popped some Crystal Blue and Future to add some variety to the garden.I have some Dark side of the Moon coming soon too.Exotic has some top notch gear.I'll start a new log when I get some free time.
awesome man it would be great to follow ur grow man

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

little update I lost 2 seedling 1 spirt in the sky and 1 kimbo to damping off its been so long since I lost a seedling due to this, I dug back the dirt around each seedling to make sure no more get this if I see a stem shrinking I will swipe it with a q tip with h202 on it

Top Bottom