Chucking some pollen for the first time

• Thread starter Skummy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Thanks man you have helped me more then you know.... I got a bunch of Cali connection gear growing from seed now and that will be followed by some more Sour Rasberry and pinesol from seed along side some Og choco Thai ive.been holding on to!

Good thing is I now can Cross stuff so much fun haha

ahh ok so now you have my ATTENTION what is this SOUR RASBERRY your speaking about????
nice:)

Skummy

Skummy

SourRasberry is MendoPurps x (Sourslut x SourBubble) it was done by my good friend SunSimulator

I just ran 2 different ladies of her one was greenish and the other purple pinkish.... Small is great and they grow chunks.... Got close to 2 oz's each plant in 1gal pots...
Purple pheno
Souras58purp

Green Pheno
Souras58green

Both at 58 days

JAWS

JAWS

hello SKUMMY;)
they look good and at 2oz per i really like that aspect of her, so are these seeds getable??.......and do you know if the PHENOS have been put into seed form yet??..

Skummy

Skummy

Those plants are from seed and yes they are.gettable....
Sadly I lost my cuts of them and am awaiting more seeds as we speak...
I will shoot you a pm bro

index

index

Congrats on the birth
I suggest Sour BubbaDawg edit* wow I just read thru and someone already said Sour BubbaDawg
And for the Romulan mix, USS Enterprise
And God's Cleaner is good

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

congrats on the succesful breeding attempt. sour rasberry purple pheno looks mad dope. would love to have those in my tent. keep up the great work. looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Skummy

Skummy

I think im going to pop a few beans today and let em go wild outside...
That way I can see if they have any outdoor potential....

I just need a bigger veg only area haha then I would be really in trouble haha

Top Bottom