• Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

http://invalid.com/image/oapfmaabp.jpg

Cannacopia's California Orange AE77 Clone x Deep Chunk

B

Bigkillr

Looks very similar to the Cali-o. Look at the major fans leaves, see if you see a double serrate fan leaf??? That is very indicitive of the cali-o AE had. LOOKING GREAT and Healthy!!!!

BK

K

Kalcu

Sweet, I was eyeballing that strain. Hope some nice buds develop, not very DC leaves but it has some of the heavy foliage. I have yet to see pics of bud from this strain, I have some Agent Orange, and Govt Mule, Bubba Chunk, and Lapis. Might get around to some pollen, and 'not trading' beans.

F

FidelC

I'm def interseted in this one, I loved Calizahr(actually have a few baby zahrs hardening off atm). Stoked to see this turns out.:ridinghorse:

K

kill-9

Yeah Ill have an update soon. I cloned one of the girls. I made the moms big, I think too big. So I'm gonna pull some more clones and kill the mothers and start flowering soon. I got offered some test seeds so Im gonna make room for them as well.

The Deep Chunk x Cali O is very easy to work with, I would say it is a medium-feeder. Not very nutrient heavy but we'll see how things turn out in flower.

K

Kalcu

Start flowering yet? Around here outdoors, it should be roughly that time at the end of the month.

So is subcool laying low with another user name? I thought something looked familiar, a nice picture. Maybe all stoners are supposed to look the same, to confuse people.

Top Bottom