CIA & US Military to stop Mexican Drug War

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

indodoja

i believe in the sub-culture, not the sociopathic self-indulgent culture. reading the responses to this article, it comes ad no surprise to me that certain people view potheads as dangerous to the social fabric of society. no words can justify the actions of ruthless criminals who kill people as a means of doing business.

C

cway

Just thought that I should add that I dont support the killings by the Cartels...Just wanted to shed some 411..

Memorias

Memorias

Damn kill 9 your way out there thats some ignorant shit."conquer them all right now"
thats a fuck up comment.

N

Nuglover

Yo Cway! First off, Thank you for your service...some of us really do care about our vets.You guys get a bad wrap from alot of fuknuts and get shit on by the government you served. I work with vets everyday from WWII-Vietnam and beyond in my line of work, I see how they get treated and it sickens me...but that's another rant. I fully agree with you bro. This gov is an evil entity that bullies, lies, and murders to get things done.It's happy to kill and imprison it's own citizens for profit and power. God help those in other countries.This gov has a long track record of fucking over brown people. Coruption will never stop in Mexico when police officers and judges has two choices...do the job for pennies and you and your family die or do what the cartels say and be rich. Not a hard choice for most people down there.(Gotta go smoke again...this shit really gets me fired up).I love my country or at least what it used to stand for but I detest our gov and it's policies.

B

British_Hempire

We should turn Mexico into the U.S's 52nd state, Puerto Rico is our 51st. It would be so easy to conquer them all right now.

This is a pretty stupid comment, please refrain from any jingoistic rhetoric please, this goes for everyone in this thread. Besides, US invasion of Mexico would be a horrific bloody business, the Mexican people would likely oppose it, so besides fighting the Army, Federales, local police and cartels, the US would find itself fighting the populace too, that is an un-winnable war. In Iraq and Afghanistan the great problem has been separating enemy from civilian, imagine how many times worse that issue would be in a Mexican war. The US didn't exactly succeed the last time they invaded Mexico either, Blackjack Pershing never caught Pancho Villa, remember?

The points cway makes about the Mexican President working for the cartels and the Federal Police doing the killings only ring partly true with me, this is due to the situation in Colombia over the last 30 years. There, the Presidents have often been accused of corruption, but some were good men who genuinely tried to bring peace. Same with the Federales and Army in Colombia, some were corrupt for sure, in fact, possibly the majority, but there will many who weren't.

I will accept that many of the Mexican Federales are corrupt and work with the cartels, but I don't accept that all of them are, I am sure there are many among them who really do wish to serve their country and it's people.

As for the president, well, he could very well be working for the cartels, but surely the CIA would know this and I can't see how it would serve their purposes to leave in power a man who was doing such harm to the US. But if the Federales and President are working with/for the cartels, what way is there to bring down this cabal? I see two primary ways - US invasion or Mexican revolution. I see the first as highly unlikely, the second as highly likely, give it a couple more years and I can see there being a revolution which would probably lead to anarchy for a generation unless some strong figures rose to lead like Villa and Zapata, but even they ultimately failed as while they got rid of Porfirio Diaz and affected some changes in Mexican law, subsequent Mexican regimes have fallen far short of the egalitarian reformist aspirations of the Revolution.

What will the millions of Mexicans living in the US do when a revolution starts? It might be difficult to stop the border states of the US being drawn into the anarchy. It's a really sad situation as Mexico is so rich in natural resources and it's people so industrious and resourceful that it should be a thriving, prosperous country, but foreign exploitation (largely by the US) and domestic corruption has kept the country largely poor.

I wish Villa and Zapata were alive today, I imagine the cartels would fare no better against them than the Federales did, I could see Pancho destroying the cartels in the north then heading to Mexico City to overthrow the government, just as he did before, but that's not going to happen this time and sadly I have a feeling that the bloodshed has only begun.

Villa%20and%20Zapata%20in%20Presidential%20Palace%2001.jpg

K

kill-9

Mexicans are pacified, just look what they let their entire country grow into. A narco-paradise. I can understand a hood, maybe even a town, but the whole fuckin country? Mexicans have no one to blame but themselves. They're so corrupt that even Mexican intellectuals have given up.

Before it was just the poor mexicans migrating here for a better life. Now it's EVERYONE. From Smart to stupid, poor and rich. The Rich don't want their kids kidnapped and the poor simply are trying for a better life, as usual.

There's never gonna be a war by the Mexican people themselves, some of them think it's Calderon's fault, that he's escalating violence and they should let the cartels "work".

Mexico is turning into a North American Israel/Palestine
state of violence. Kids see their families murdered by Cartels, so they want to grow up being on the rivaling Cartel team, just to get revenge.

With a mindset like that? They're over. Time for US invasion.

K

kill-9

Villa would have murdered them all already. There is no Mexican who respects their country. You can't go anywhere without stepping on trash. Shit even in Nezahualcoyotl in Mexico City it's pretty fuckin disgusting. They live on the land of Mexica Empire and have no respect at all. You go to Teotihuacan, and they're trying to sell you broken pieces of glass formed into art, right on ancestral territory.

Respect? Mexicans have none.

It's time for real Mexicans to step up. Because not even the government can fix this problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wAoEqeHKU

Check out 0:57 to 1:12

Villa's eating hearty!

But there is no respectful men like that today.

H

herby

WTF? Are you seriously comparing a bunch of savage, blood thirsty, rapists and murderers just trying to get rich any way possible to some freedom fighter trying to stand up for their rights from an unjust goverment? These aren't sick people who had their door kicked in by a SWAT team.These are armed thugs who would cut your fuckin throat in a second if they though you might cost them a dollar.

If you got kids and teachers snitching then yup its justified. As I said this isnt a popular view but you have to get a slightly different perspective. These people didnt declare war, nor did the American citizen. The US government (And Mexican)declared war and that basically implies a war on the citizenry. Now I dont want to see innocent civilians killed, not in this war or in any war. However can you name one war where civilians werent killed? I dont think so. As for the snitches, well, they made a decision. They decided to take sides. They could have remained neutral and probably stayed alive. There are communities in the US where the people have learned that you dont snitch. They learned that the hard way but they still learned. I guess the people in Mexico will learn as well. Again, I dont condone the violence but the cartels did not declare war and were happy to just go about their business without interference.

Now for all of you against the cartels, tell me how many of you have bought some of that Mexican weed? (You dont need to answer just a rhetorical question) However, if you have made a purchase or two then like it or not you probably helped supply the guns and weapons to the cartels who are killing innocent civilians. Thats the reality, again, I know my views arent popular but most have no idea of what war really is.

What freedomfighters are you referring too? I havent seen anyone fight for freedom in this country (The US) in many years. To be honest, I doubt most people even know what true freedom really is. Sad but true.

what about all the coke/guns/meth/herione/etc that flows thru there.

legalize them too?

Yes absolutely. It was only about 100 years ago that they became illegal. Hell you used to be able to buy machine guns out of a sears catalog up until the 30's I think it was. I dont particularly care for the drugs mentioned above but to each his own. In a free society you have the freedom to choose what you want to do. I would choose not to do those drugs. Others would use them recreationally and others may get addicted to them. All choices they make. Time for people to start taking responsibility for themselves and stop looking to the government to tell them what they can and cant do and stop looking to the government to protect them from the evil in the world. Only you can do that. Used to be a man would stand up for whats right and a man would insure that he took care of himself. Somewhere along the way we lost those ethics and now we expect the government to do everything for us. Its no wonder the feds have gotten so out of control.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm half mexican and have alot and I mean alot of mexican friends and I promise you they have alot of respect and are very proud:fighting0087:

R

RansacktheElder

Way to paint a proud culture with a broad brush there Kill-9. WTF??

Memorias

Memorias

Bro, you are really pissing me off. I'm MEXICAN and DON'T APPRECIATE your comments. You are being very disrespectful. Explain how invading Mexico is going t help. I'm sure it is helping Iraq the way the US invaded them.
Check your racist attitude at the door! :mad0233:

H

herby

pimpin, "tone it down attracting to much heat". Bro, this fucken animals don't give a fuck about human life or their country only money period.if their willing to kill a kid for money. What makes u think they're going to help the community, help anybody. I'll tell u one thing they know the U.S. is spread out so thin right now they feel untouchable. Shit, the main heads live in the U.S. part of time. Mexico,U.S.A needs to legalize and regulate all drugs.I know nobody whats to see mj in the same category with hard drugs i know I dont but these guys are way out of control.thats the only way to take the power from all this cartels period.
Yea take it from one cartel and give it to another? The other being the government cartel? We dont need to government to get involved in this, Period. If the government stayed out of peoples lives and didnt declare this stupid war on drugs we wouldnt be in this mess to begin with. So once again the government creates the problem and now they are going to come to the rescue and solve it too? I think not.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Kill-9 i dont know any mexicans but just to speak of/for an entire culture in that manner is VERY disrespectful. I'm sure there are plenty of mexicans that both love and respect there country but wont try to step in and do anything about this problem because honestly what can they do?

K

kill-9

Killing innocents is just retarded. "If you're directly interfering with their business", That's all bullshit. I guess they can't do the job cleanly. As those of us here in Cali would say, "you were caught fuckin slipping". Part of the job. If you can't accept it, then you shouldn't be in the business.

These guys pray to Santa Muerte on the daily, so they fear and acknowledge God. God has a special place for murderers of the innocent. But I'm not gonna turn this into a religious discussion.

My family has lived in Barrio Nezahualcoyotl for over a hundred years, my aunts have businesses there and my grandparents just want to live a peaceful retirement. Now they're all coming over here, and we're personally vouching for their green card papers. They have given up on Mexico. And my family were the proudest Mexicans you can find. Patriotism is deep in Mexico, because the history makes you proud. I have a whole fuckin library of Mexican, Mexica(Aztec) history books, so I can see how it instills pride in being Mexican.

The trash just gets to me, everywhere in Veracruz, Oaxaca, D.F. and other places, people would just on paper plates and discard them wherever they were. WTF? Proud to be Mexican? And they're just trashing the place many men have died for? Kids have given their lives. For fuckin what? Trash is only one part. They let their country be destroyed by men with a heart for money.

Mexicans are pacified, straight up. Sorry if you can't bear that shit. This is coming from a descendent of two Mexicans. Take it as you wish, call me a sellout, I don't give a fuck.

H

herby

C way, Much respect. Well said and I couldnt agree with you more. I also served and would have died for my country and the freedoms it once stood for. No longer though. Hard to believe this is the same country I grew up in and to be honest I am not that old. I wish you and your family the best and hope they are all safe.
This is a hairy subject guys.... Although I do not condone the way that the cartels conduct business, or agree with the products like Meth, coke, Heroin and Pills I must say this..

The US Goverment for the sake of cheaper oil invaded a country and killed hundred and thousands of innocent Infants, children, men and women , innocent people for the sake of money. How are they any different than the cartels? Trust me if you guys saw some of the shit that happened In Irag you would be pissed and disgusted.. THe US shoves our form of goverment down the throats of other countries, kills thousand of innocent people and exploits there resources, and its accepted and justified by most.. Mexican Cartels protect their assets by any means which is the same principle.

Drug Cartels dont just go around killing innocent people.. They kill people that are liabilities within their own organizations, and rival cartels and sometimes innocent people get killed,although that was not the goal.. The Cartels that do the kidnapping of rich prominent and business people for ransoms are not drug cartels ( unless you owe them money )they are different cartels that specialize in just that... The DEA even has them classified as seperate organization.. I am from Juarez Mexico and anyone that knows anything about what is going on knows that Juarez is bad... I also have lost family members due to these drug wars as of late, but they were in the drug business. Alot of my family that lives there still leads a normal life b.c they are not scared as they are not involved...

Ive even heard theories from my Family in Juarez that says that the president of mexico works for the Cartels and they have used this as a way for to get the mexican goverment to deploy federal fources to the borders which in turn beneifts them by them doing their dirty work.. I.E Now one mass cartel, through the president of the country, has federal frources at the borders to only allow their drug supplies to cross into the US which in turn raises the prices and gives them total control of the market.. Most of the hits taking place in Mexico are by the FEDERAL POLICE.. Aint that some shit...

The War on Drugs is the reason behind all of this and the US goverment is the main source behind the war on drugs so you tell me whos at fault. Everyone knows about the Iran Contra and how the CIA got caught smuggling drugs so how does the goverment think that they can do this and get away with it but others cant.. The Cartels have adopted a if you can do it so can we attitude and can you blame them.. Monkey see monkey do right?

All forms of drugs should be legal imho and taxed.. We should spend money on awareness and drug educaton.. More people die of alcohol related deaths in this country so how are some of those hard drugs much different?

The Point is this.. You really have the US Goverment to
blame...

You guys are prob wondering that with all this US Goverment hate why a USMC logo on my avatar? Well i Served for five years in the Corp and I support my troops and always will, I however no longer support my goverment as it has lied to me.

H

herby

We should turn Mexico into the U.S's 52nd state, Puerto Rico is our 51st. It would be so easy to conquer them all right now.
Why would you wish that upon the US? Dont get me wrong, I like mexico and have been there a few times but do we really need to make Mexicos problems our own? We cant even deal with our own problems let alone take over another country.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
One of the reasons we don't don't do politics here....

Closing the thread before it gets out of hand..

Respect to all.....

Tex

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Well kill-9 you have earnt yourself a 1 week ban, next time it will be perm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom