Cinderella 99 f1

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Just poped a pack of c99 f1 from Mosca. 8 poped, two were abviously imature and i knew they won't pop. 7 made, one died.

They are lil babies so far, will probably veg them for 2 months and flower them in some super soil mix...

Going to be some fun...I will update as much as i can but there is't much to see so far.

:passingjoint:

View attachment 84607

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I think you posted this in the wrong section....

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao damn u right bro i must have been really stoned this morning, im sorry for this maybe the mod can move this to the right section please. Thanks

nuttso

nuttso

Good karma on those lil babies. Got six of them in veg now. They are smelling goooood

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. havent seen an f1 thread yet besides mosca's.. good luck bro and ill be in for the ride!!

M

MSL Foundation

Thread Moved!

Sup everyone this C99 from Mosca has really been rocking everyone's world. I can not wait to pop some!

good luck with your grow!

MSL

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got mine yesterday and can't wait!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh hell yeah!! Tagged for sure bro.. This is going to be fun!!! :rock

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats funny!! lol.. STONEDDDDD... it happens to us all..lol
Nice start bro.. im tagged in line watin for tickets..

lmao damn u right bro i must have been really stoned this morning, im sorry for this maybe the mod can move this to the right section please. Thanks

M

markemark0420

ordered and am waiting for some maybe i can get in on the testing next go

i have a semi commercial grow with more space and more equipment always looking for killer strains and will always have space

Top Bottom