• Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
@tobh drop the headphones on and get on the bike with this song

PK1

PK1

Supporter
girls seem to be loving the nutrient level at 1.7ec. Filling the rez up every other day with 5 gallon of mixture ph 5.7

PK1

PK1

Supporter
that Cinderella x99 is a bushy mofo

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
@tobh drop the headphones on and get on the bike with this song
that's the plan. Boris Brejcha is primo riding music. the ol lady has an appointment at 11, and we're supposed to have rain by noon so gonna try to squeeze in another short run before the rain blows in. not that i don't want to get wet, i picked up some new boots and they're not exactly water proof (and they're italian leather which i REALLY don't want to get wet if I can avoid it). either way, i'll def be listening to some good ol Boris shortly. gotta adjust the chain today as well, it's lookin a little loose.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
that's the plan. Boris Brejcha is primo riding music. the ol lady has an appointment at 11, and we're supposed to have rain by noon so gonna try to squeeze in another short run before the rain blows in. not that i don't want to get wet, i picked up some new boots and they're not exactly water proof (and they're italian leather which i REALLY don't want to get wet if I can avoid it). either way, i'll def be listening to some good ol Boris shortly. gotta adjust the chain today as well, it's lookin a little loose.
Thats good, too bad its wet but i think its something you should do and clear your head!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
gave the girls a bit of defoil to get more light penetrating through. syringe test came out at 2.1ec with 5.7ph
I've got a sweet fruity smell from the Amnesia, the bb cheese is too smelling fruity. The c99 got a smell too it i can't put my finger on. It's not fruity, skunky?

2022 03 15 100533

Top Bottom