Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
ya, very similar to jacks.

i'm not to sure, but i have a feeling that due to my return line going back into the rez is causing the deficiency. However, it is very minor.
The heat stress along with the deficiency made it bad. Still have the co2, but i need a fan outlet to make sure that the temps stay consistent when the doors is closed. Sealed room makes the temps go off the roof. I also need to figure how to get AC cold air into the room without having the big AC machine in there.

Kinda have a bit of adjustments to make to the room before i can run the co2
No good way to run a room sealed without a minisplit AC.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
man, i'm waiting on the DFG seeds to do the test run, until then you're the resident DJ. moving into management has all but eliminated the hours I used to have for discovering new music, and we have very similar taste in tracks. once i get another run going and am here more frequently, i'll pick up the torch alongside you. solid tracks are in this thread, many on personal playlists already.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
man, i'm waiting on the DFG seeds to do the test run, until then you're the resident DJ. moving into management has all but eliminated the hours I used to have for discovering new music, and we have very similar taste in tracks. once i get another run going and am here more frequently, i'll pick up the torch alongside you. solid tracks are in this thread, many on personal playlists already.
your next run is DFG!! 😍🍿

I mis my mixing days!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The clone of othe BB cheese looks so much nicer!
2022 03 17 173609

PK1

PK1

Supporter
just love the instrument plays in this song. the electric guitar part is sick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom