Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Blue cheese was one of the nicest plants I've grown. Super stinky and tasty. I think the one I had a cut of was from Barney's farm. Only tested at like 13%THC though, but I didn't care, I'd smoke it first over anything g else almost every time.

As much as Barney's gets shit on by the little guys, their Blue Cheese is by all accounts excellent. It's on my list for this year for sure.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Blue cheese was one of the nicest plants I've grown. Super stinky and tasty. I think the one I had a cut of was from Barney's farm. Only tested at like 13%THC though, but I didn't care, I'd smoke it first over anything g else almost every time.
She really looks like a keeper, strong branch structure. This was my only bean so for sure next run is going to be all Blue cheese since i still have couple more of Cinderella and Amnesia Lemon.
Any tips and info you could give me 🍻
2022 01 12 140529
2022 01 12 140521

2022 01 12 140515
2022 01 12 140448

I had the chance to smoke that strain once and wow it's a lovely strain to smoke.

Can i just say all you growers are making it REALLY hard for me to choose my next strain...

I might start a thread with a poll...🙃
What was the taste like? I'm really aiming on that fruity taste.

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
As much as Barney's gets shit on by the little guys, their Blue Cheese is by all accounts excellent. It's on my list for this year for sure.
I haven't done much research on Barneys Farm but this plant has been so far been the best plant that has aroma at a vegetative stage that i have grown. I might take a clone and put it in soil into a tent under 18/6 as a mother to keep for a while.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
She really looks like a keeper, strong branch structure. This was my only bean so for sure next run is going to be all Blue cheese since i still have couple more of Cinderella and Amnesia Lemon.
Any tips and info you could give me 🍻
View attachment 1205803 View attachment 1205804
View attachment 1205805View attachment 1205806

What was the taste like? I'm really aiming on that fruity taste.
It was really easy to grow and forgiving with nutes. Produced mini-football sized tops that you have to watch for mold in, keep rh low at the end.
Flavor of mine was a solid mix of classic blueberry and UK cheese. Very, very tasty and had a beautiful fruity funky smell.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
It was really easy to grow and forgiving with nutes. Produced mini-football sized tops that you have to watch for mold in, keep rh low at the end.
Flavor of mine was a solid mix of classic blueberry and UK cheese. Very, very tasty and had a beautiful fruity funky smell.
Noted, low RH during flower should be no problem. What levels of EC did you feed her and at which week of flower did you back down on nutrients?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The temps are a bit down right now since the heater overheated lol! but overall i think they are in good shape and Cinderella is coming back again. I think the issue with her was that i left her too long sitting in the tent and didn't put her on a bigger slab. With that and the pump not being strong enough it really put her in shock. The 400gph pump is now put in place and i've adjusted my feeding timer to 1 min intervals every hour and at 12pm it gets a 5 min feeding to really bring the salts out of the rockwool. SOG net should arrive next week sometimes
2022 01 12 144621

2022 01 12 143430
2022 01 12 143437
2022 01 12 143441
2022 01 12 143447
2022 01 12 143451
2022 01 12 144621
2022 01 12 144642
2022 01 12 144744

2022 01 12 144736
2022 01 12 144728
2022 01 12 144705
2022 01 12 144659
2022 01 12 144646
PK1

PK1

Supporter
looking damn good! you're headed towards overgrowing your space already though lol hope that net shows up sooner than later
lol, space is always an issue but i smoked a joint watching it the other night and i saw a lot of room for improvement on that waterbed. I'm thinking when that upgrade is done after this run than i should be able to have four plants in there being 20 to 25 inch's apart from each other.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
they're alright. almost done, dropped EC to around 0.4 with this latest res, will be picking up some isotonic solution shit either today or tomorrow after work to start the flush on Saturday. Should be calling it done next weekend, or a few days later.

Once dried and final #s are in, I'll spin up the long-awaited journal. have to dig through a ton of PMs and pics for that though lol

PK1

PK1

Supporter
they're alright. almost done, dropped EC to around 0.4 with this latest res, will be picking up some isotonic solution shit either today or tomorrow after work to start the flush on Saturday. Should be calling it done next weekend, or a few days later.

Once dried and final #s are in, I'll spin up the long-awaited journal. have to dig through a ton of PMs and pics for that though lol
what product do you use?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
what product do you use?
will tell ya after i buy one lol never used one before, this is gonna be a first. clearex seems to have some really solid reviews, but AN's offering is also looking of interest. Will entirely depend on what the local shop has for a price I won't be angry about spending if I don't like it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks gorge man!

I think you are gonna like what the isotonic does for ya. I'm not sure what your smoking preference is but if you roll joints you will notice for sure how clean it burns. Around here the ignition and ash test is the gold standard for determining how well it was finished, really excited to bring in the right tool for the job on this grow. I haven't used a clearing solution for a while but the more I read about it, the more I feel it's far better than water alone, or no flush at all

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looks gorge man!

I think you are gonna like what the isotonic does for ya. I'm not sure what your smoking preference is but if you roll joints you will notice for sure how clean it burns. Around here the ignition and ash test is the gold standard for determining how well it was finished, really excited to bring in the right tool for the job on this grow. I haven't used a clearing solution for a while but the more I read about it, the more I feel it's far better than water alone, or no flush at all
yeah, when i do smoke, i prefer joints. can't do bongs anymore, they kill my lungs even with ice and an ash catcher. what i've read about clearex is it can also help make the buds a bit more dense, so that's really something I'm interested in seeing on top of a cleaner burning product since the love stash from last round foxtailed so hard, it never has burned as clean as I'd like. this will be my first time doing a real flush as well, have never really been a believer in flushing throughout all the years I've grown. Figure why not throw one more experiment into this run before shutting er down. Certainly can't hurt at this point, I'm literally just buying time to let the trichomes get where I want em at this point. The plants are pretty much good to go as they are now.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
will tell ya after i buy one lol never used one before, this is gonna be a first. clearex seems to have some really solid reviews, but AN's offering is also looking of interest. Will entirely depend on what the local shop has for a price I won't be angry about spending if I don't like it.
ya let me know. Most hydroponics carry the same products.

lol, you can see their heavy as fuk! looks great!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
ya let me know. Most hydroponics carry the same products.

lol, you can see their heavy as fuk! looks great!
they're packing weight, that's for sure. not the biggest flowers i've ever grown but they're no slouches either. well, the ones that i can't reach and aren't tied are, fuckin lazy bitches laying down on the job. good thing they're getting fired in a few weeks lol

Top Bottom