cindy 99 outdoors 2010

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
they took off like crazy........hitting 8 feet and I'm surprised how dense they are.they are keeping up with the super skunks.thanx mosca..............and yes I took cuts early in the year.I'll post at harvest.........shamus

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Nice looking c99. 8 feet is epic:dance we have a cindy x hindu kush that's just rising up to the 6 foot mark. good luck on your outdoor and keep us posted with more pics:tongueout

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
yeah cheech,started them in feb.so they had a good start.I'll post middle flower and end of flower.the pheno is gonna be a keeper (so far)............shamus

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for the Pic Shamus! Can you fill us in on your outdoor growing style? Soil prep, latitude, pests, etc? Also, do you have any full plant shots?

Cheers on the Fine work!

Mosca

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
latitude is 40 degree's,grow style (gorilla..heehee).soil ...mushroom substrate,pulverized lime,quarry sand,(TM.) - TH1 premix,no nutes added until day of planting. 6 foot circumfrence holes 18 deep semi raised beds with 15 gallons of soil per hole.I'll try the full plant shots,they are so buried in the undergrowth it might be hard but i will try.no pest,I make a bug spray that is(unions,hot peppers,green peppers,garlic scallions,boil for 20 minutes cool and bottle. two cups per gallon.by the way!!! I think you put a wrong bean in the package,I'll take a pick of the plant but is nothing like the 99 its truly massive....I'll post this week......................shamus

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Shamus- thanks for the info. Soil sounds Solid! Would like to see the rogue plant...

Cheers

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
will do mosca,early this week i'll post a pick(FINALLY)..... have rain after 29 days of 90 plus degree's and NO rain so i'm gonna sit back an enjoy not lugging water,you can understand that cant you?...................shamus

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
cant get that pic of the whole cindy,to deep in the undergrowth,heres that pic of the rogue plant.........pepper,skunk,fuel smell............shamus

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

looking sick my brother. mad respect for the gorilla growers.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
damn man that plant is just insane. mine is no where near that size. great job

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I erased the pics of cindy 99 and mrs. rouge plant,sorry mosca I meant to deleate others instead sorry.will repost.................shamus

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
cindy 99 and the rouge plant............shamus

IMG 0826
IMG 0846
IMG 0849
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Shamus-- any updates brau? Sweet pics ya got there!

Mosca

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey mosca.......eveything went to term had some bad rain and 60 mile an hour gust's so I dont need to tell you what happened but all is good and I'm gonna post pics of finished flowers.........got a pound and a half out of her.could of been better but the weather wouldn't cooperate.very ginger ale smell and then pinapple......you are the man!!!!!!
..............shamus

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Plants SHamus

Great looking plants dude, look on my gallery I've got some pic's of the 13 Dawgz I grew outside this summer. I offered you some of those seeds, but don't know what happened

mal

Top Bottom