Cindy 99 x Choco Hills (highland columbian)

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kagyu

kagyu

I grew this last season and was very happy with the results. Mold resistant, beautiful structure, and very medicinal...These highland columbians have been very dominent with all their wonderful south american atributes. They really show in the breeding.
Here is a early flower. A month earlier than last season.
This was grown from seed.... Cindy 99 x choco hills highland columbian

B

barefoot

sweeeet..........not sure if same but, tended this 5-6 seasons back with good results as well.................was very heady with a thump and produced.................

ganj on...................

kagyu

kagyu

Thanks dabs4life & barefoot...Not the same as I have not released it. It is very heady and strong... Peace

E

E.T.

those lumbos sure do have strong genes...
...a month earlier then last season, wow.
is it a different selection, or enviromental?

ethnoman

ethnoman

Nice work man, sounds like a cross. How tall does it get outdoors?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Looking great. Those look like they can handle my weather. Please give a big shout when you will release these seeds. I lost my Columbian cross got bugs in the seeds sad time she was great. Aloha DB

north knect

north knect

looks nice fir sure..did u top her much of she just branch of on her own?

kagyu

kagyu

spore...Don't know as this is our first run with this cross. The Columbian is a heady high though. We shall see.
north knect... No I did not top her. It is her own branching... Very nice structure...

north knect

north knect

very nice indeed..she looks stacked and jacked..nothin better then a hearty outdoor girl done right..killer cross man

Latest posts

Top Bottom