cindy 99?????????

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

i remember a cindy 99 pine apple phneo going around here a while back
logic are you still working with this i would love to see it again
i got a sweet tooth that has the sweetes pineapple smell and taste but if you ever grown sweet tooth you know that its verry thin so i was trying to find somethin with that pine apple smell but would thickin here up
this plant is crazy it smell like a pineapple life saver you taste a dry hit and it sick sweet i love it i think i can do somthing great with her :passingjoint:

A

AbusiveOGK

Mosca and Joey Weed are two that I know of right off the bat that are doing c99. Might be worth it to check them out as both have had very good comments about that particular strain.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i remember a Cindy 99 pine apple pheno going around here a while back
logic are you still working with this i would love to see it again
i got a sweet tooth that has the sweetes pineapple smell and taste but if you ever grown sweet tooth you know that its verry thin so i was trying to find somethin with that pine apple smell but would thickin here up
this plant is crazy it smell like a pineapple life saver you taste a dry hit and it sick sweet i love it i think i can do something great with her :passingjoint:

What up Cooper1? I was curious which ST you are running? Can you post a pick during flower? I'd love a pineapple scented pheno! My Grapefruit x Blueberry from Chimera(also know as Sweet Tooth 1.1) smells like pink Starburst with orange blossoms! Yummy though it's not a pineapple scent at all. Just curious. How come you are interested in the C99 for that cross?:mysterymachine:

Cheers,
Crom

cooper1

cooper1

What up bro ya this shit is straight pineapple lifesaver my boy can get my the clone but i got some of the nugs now i will post some up and i got to say there thick for sweet tooth
the reason i thought c99 is its thick and sweet i just want to thickin her up not lose this smell or may be i hit her with the orange velvet i got comming in

i will have the st clone by this week i will pass around a couple cut once she beefs up

you got any of the sweet toooth 1,1 around is she thicker than all the other st i have seen i would love to get a cut or some beans of that sweet tooth 1.1 to comapre

S

satty

Joey's Weed is hot for the C99 crosses.
I grew out the C99 X Apollo11 , its was a great strain.

:smiley_joint:

L

luvtogrow

Grew 2 BG C99, many years ago and think it was pretty close to what i've been getting from JW past years. Grown around 20 or so females JW c99 from seed and they all look like the same. excellent and as mentioned excellent to cross to. Ak99 was great smoke and huge yielder.

Top Bottom