CINEX SEEDS?

• Thread starter campaste420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
campaste420

campaste420

Hey everyone im wondering if Cinex seeds exist. And if not where could i get a good clone?? Id love to pheno farm and breed with it. Thanks so much in advance!✌

campaste420

campaste420

cin- x
cindy 99 x vortex
pretty sure it originated in bend.
its all over eugene and bend oregon. dispensaries sometimes have cutts
So its a clone only? Alot of people have it in washington. Im just not sure if it the real deal. But i guess most the cinex ive seen is extremely consistent. Id love to get a cut from the origin though!

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

The clonezone in Snohomish county sells the cinex as c99 x o.g. kush. Not sure if its really o.g. in it or not but its the same cinex as they have in Oregon. They made a cinex x blue dream also, I snagged 2 of those last week and I reversed Chernobyl on cinex and have the only 1 of those I made outside. I wanted to get it to grow up more n less horizontal.

campaste420

campaste420

Hmm. Thats weird lol. Awesome if its a real cut. Do you have pics of the Cinex flowers by chance? Nice dude that sounds great!

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Ive got the cinex in my flower room n in a side room at a buddys. I have a nug of cinex from Oregon in my coffee table. Ill snag a pic when I get home.

campaste420

campaste420

Oh nice! How far along in flower? Alright thanks dude appreciate it!

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

I used to have this cut.... many moons ago. A good friend from Portland kicked me down a cut, but I lost it to mold. I was told back then it was c99 x Hindu kush. Now it's c99 x vortex? Hmmmm...

Was your cinex a low laying bush that had weird 3 leaf blades?

tweedy

tweedy

With the others here, the one I am familiar with and have been shown resembles hindu far more than vortex. Down to growth patterns and everything. I will say I have seen a markedly different looking cinex so it is possible that there was a vortex cross as this looked more genetic than a what a room/nutes could do but it had the same cindy funk.

campaste420

campaste420

The Cinex flowers im familiar with has a really earthy pepper jack cheese smell. And real nice fat baseball bat bud structure.

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

With the others here, the one I am familiar with and have been shown resembles hindu far more than vortex. Down to growth patterns and everything. I will say I have seen a markedly different looking cinex so it is possible that there was a vortex cross as this looked more genetic than a what a room/nutes could do but it had the same cindy funk.

Did you like growing the cinex? My buddy in Portland area is all about that every time I see him for years now. I get it every now n again to throw in my room because people like it but it honestly just doesn't fit in my room.

Im hoping the Cinderella's dream work better for scroging

tweedy

tweedy

Did you like growing the cinex? My buddy in Portland area is all about that every time I see him for years now. I get it every now n again to throw in my room because people like it but it honestly just doesn't fit in my room.

Im hoping the Cinderella's dream work better for scroging
Not growing it currently. Do have a buddy with one indoors and one outdoors and I will tell you right now, I would absolutely run em outside. They look like they are going to kill it and it is the stinkiest of the bunch in veg. I will try to snap a couple of pictures soon. Massive three leavers.

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

The weird 3 leaf is very distinguishable imo. My neighbor did great with it outdoors up here in Washington but when I did it at my spot they got munched by elk, this year I wanted to run my gear outdoors and not have to go buy clones or dirt so I reused my indoor
coco n popped some beans. Ive got 15 put of Chernobyl x blue magoo, kens gdp, n kandy kush. I'll throw up pics the next time I'm up there.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

so. i have grown cin-x. yes it is a vertical bush much like green queen or some chem lines. i got the cut from a close friend in bend. there was a book written by dru west: secrets of west coast masters. in that book he claims the cin-x is cindy x vortex. then in other interviews he says cindy x og. i dunno. dont want to spread misinfo. anyways all i know is that shit be tasting like mosses in lime skins. it hurts my stomach, kinda like lambs bread x sour diesel. almost makes me wanna puke.
everyone seems to go ape shit fer the cin-x. thats fer sure

campaste420

campaste420

Nice dude!! Thanks for the info. Ive had real cinex then. I got it from urban healing collective here in seattle. Definitely stood out from the other cinexs ive had.

Top Bottom