Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4427
side nug of pineapple fields by dynasty. Looks promising, nice satty characteristics. Her sister is a really wild pheno, dynasty commented on my IG and said the other is pheno C which makes big old buds and takes the longest to flower.

mancdank

mancdank

Right so this isn't a grow journal any more (if it ever was) its just a photo dump from my current grow. Heres a few pics i snapped this morning. Im off on a road trip for a few days, HATE leaving my girls but what can u do?
Road trip up north ?

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4491
Super lemon haze - this is a tried and tested cut that a great grower from another city gave me. Ive got 6 or 7 in flower. If you notice the concave leaves popping out the top of the buds - they all have that kink. I think it may have some kind of virus as i have 2 somewhere else with the same deformity.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv just flipped a good few nepoji cuts myself plus two strange brew a single blood orange and a good few of Will76 cut of alien dawg which is a commercial beauty.a great mix of quality n yeild.
I,ll need to get that slh cut off you along with the ammo.they both look great

Limonene

Limonene

Iv just flipped a good few nepoji cuts myself plus two strange brew a single blood orange and a good few of Will76 cut of alien dawg which is a commercial beauty.a great mix of quality n yeild.
I,ll need to get that slh cut off you along with the ammo.they both look great
I don't think the SLH cut will compare to the amnesia but we shall see. Definitely gonna be a great frosty sticky girl but structure wise I prefer the ammo.

Limonene

Limonene

Just in Scotland with the Mrs and family for a few days. Was great to finally catch up with my good online buddy @Mr Bee - he really made the extra effort to give us a Scottish welcome

Top Bottom