Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah if u pk too early u can retard the bud growth. I usually try and ease it in slowly at low dose. I've got a very sativa pineapple fields that's super tall and dynasty genetics commented on my IG saying that pheno will "nug up" rather than form big buds if u PK it too early so everything is getting PK a bit later. One of the draw backs of running 20 plants from one tank.
I used PK too early once and it definitely showed in harvest yields. I also no longer hit them all at once like canna says and I ease it in and have had better results. Your on the right track Limo

Limonene

Limonene

Those are looking amazing. On point:eyepiece:
Gracias amigo
I used PK too early once and it definitely showed in harvest yields. I also no longer hit them all at once like canna says and I ease it in and have had better results. Your on the right track Limo
Thanks man. The problem I have here is I'm feeding 20 plants from same system and the short flowering kimbos are desperate for pk, the hazes could do with a half dose and the pineapple fields don't want any for about a week I think. So plan is to hand feed the kimbos a dose once a day. . Then next week I'll hit em all with the PK godammit

Limonene

Limonene

Bad news. Pollen is flying around. I noticed the citrique and kimbo were showing frazzled brown pistils. At first I thought it was something I was doing but yesterday it dawned on me that it could be pollination. I've never had a herm in 18 years of growing, not a real herm anyway. The corner with the worst signs is the corner with my exotix gear. The kimbo and citrique have stopped developing on day 32 and are clearly putting their energy into seed production. One of th citrique is extremely dense and has no terps. I'm so gutted, my 2 beautiful uk pineapple have clearly been hit and also my 2 pineapple fields are staring to brown early in the sections close to the exotix. The side of the tent with amnesia, slh and nepoji look to have escaped the worst of it.

Limonene

Limonene

Damn dude, that sucks. Do you know where it came from?

Shoot. So what will the genetics of the seeds be?

so it turns out it was the 2 citrique that hermed, and somehow they've only pollinated themselves! The kimbo was ready earlier than the rest and smoke reports are good. Nice sweet terps, flecks of colour, frost like sand. But i have to say the structure on both was awful. The citrique looks decent but 1 had no smell and the other has a faint orange smell. Probably due to the pollination. I was done with exotix but i just received 3 cuts of the cube lol. so ill give those a run in 2 crops time.

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 6106
Photo of one of the kimbo buds. Photo by growjournal on IG.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Textbook garden by limo. Kudos!
It's a bitch to grow so many different strains off one reservoir.
Bummer on the critique. At least the name serves its purpose. Was it heavy seeded?

Looks like pineaple fields and slh don't like the N too much. Even nepoji.

Kimbo looks bang on.

Kudos!

johnnybats

johnnybats

It was just really disappointing and I lost heart updating this thread. There's a couple of photos on my IG account highlighting the nanners and glorious intersex issues I encountered. Smelt like puke. One pheno had a slight citrus twang. Disappointing.
oh bummer!

Top Bottom