City Inspections On Rental Property's

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

I thought this was common. The four cities I've lived in did inspections for every new home owner and every tenant of a rental property and followed up every 7 years on the rentals. They seem to do this in cities where there are lots of rental properties. On the inside looking for smoke alarms, railings, garbage disposals, gfi plugs, grounded outlets, electrical panel, foundation leakage etc.

Annual sounds excessive, what a horrible place to rent.

Part of me would say just don't worry about it because you're a legal card holder. I cleaned house when I had to deal with it though.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just a thought is there access to the attic maybe the grow could be moved up there and out of sight

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

We have city inspections every other year on rental properties in southwest Mi. It's a real pain in the ass

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive seen where auditors will want to snap a few pics after a house sells to make sure they have an accurate tax assessed value. I still can't believe they would have the right to come in an assess whether or not there is a crime being committed in a rental.. Your house must be in that Chicago or Baltimore war zone i keep seeing on the news lol.. or maybe your landlord suspects something so it's probably better to be safer than sorry.

Squeeze the branches together a little bit and wrap with some string like they wrap Christmas trees.. And then you can put a few stakes around the perimeter and put a garbage bag over he top.. Or if you have to really be discreet you can throw them in a large Home Depot box and then keep the flaps up on the bottom box.. And then take another large box and put it upside down over the top (if that makes sense). You can easily move 5 ft tall plants this way. Good luck.
Believe it bro. We are getting closer to times when the movie "The Minority Report" will become a reality. Its called predictive crime. There is already software in use along with facial recognition tech that will supposedly lead the ones who keep us safe to arrest and hold you because they claim from facial recognition they can predict who is getting ready to commit a crime. Someone earlier mentioned civil rights, well last time I checked there is a full scale assault on anything that shores up our civil rights........... ( Bill of Rights anyone)........Freedom is but an illusion folks. Like George Carlin says its a big club and we aint in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom