Clackamas Coot’s - Growing Auto’s in my 1st no till

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I'm learning more and more from all of you on the farm.........a little bit everytime......

Thank you all for posting your journals.....

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Question: my forum stomper is super frosty and there were some dead leaves when I harvested. I’ve never had a plant this frosty before and I don’t know if I may have some bud rot going on or if it’s just the way it looks. I harvested and dried all 4 in the same space and none of the others look like this. Garage has been cold and around 65% humidity due to a storm.

IMG 7919
IMG 7918
IMG 7923
IMG 7922
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Done!

3 months and 8 days from start to finish. 4 Mephisto Autos about 100 grams shy of a lb dried and bagged. How much fucking easier could that be? Honestly I only trim the best parts and throw away the rest. I plan on throwing all the lower smaller buds back into the pots for another run which has already started 😉.

Great smells from cookies to fruit to gas. I sampled some of the AvT and it is an eyeball melter. It definitely needs some cure time.

High startup costs but it’ll pay for itself over subsequent runs. I need to upgrade to a big boi light and just keep focusing on high quality inputs. The sky is the limit. Peace ✌️ and love and I can’t wait for the outdoor season.

IMG 7944
N

Natep

It's the unknown......

Kinda funny coming from me.......

Everything I've read about, it's great.....

Hydro is easy.......

A living soil.......I'll get to it....just gotta study up on it more........
Hydro is super hard in comparison. You will get bored at first. I remember spending a bunch of time mixing nutrients and ph water. Now I drag my water hose in and water with a rv filter. I can do all three tents in about five minute. The only thing I suggest staying away from in the organic world is perlite. It tends to migrate to the top in the soil. Pumice seems to stay put a bit better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom